Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What i eat in a day as a Betabux Kissing the Somalia semen off my Pig wife

You know he's a faggot when he shows off his food like he's a woman

Juggernaut law. This guy mogs the hell out of me and still has to settle for my looksmatch and act like a cuck just to reproduce (assuming the kid is even his).

You know he's a faggot when he shows off his food like he's a woman

Juggernaut law. This guy mogs the hell out of me and still has to settle for my looksmatch and act like a cuck just to reproduce (assuming the kid is even his).
Id argue a lot of users here are above her. I'm an ugly truecel and landwhales would not want me anyway but the feeling is mutual I should not have to settle for a woman incapable of putting the fork down.

Id argue a lot of users here are above her.
That's true but a lot of the users here are fakecels, so this isn't saying much. If I count her body, I'd rate her at 2/10 or 3/10, so you do have a point, though.

I should not have to settle for a woman incapable of putting the fork down.
Definitely. Not to mention that even if any of us hypothetically ascended with one of them, a lot of them are mentally deranged and would start drama or even involve the police, so it isn't worth it.

If that guy is straight I'm a 6'5 gigaslayer