Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What I learned at church today, kinda.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
So I didn't end up going to the in-person services because I accidentally set my alarm an hour later than when I needed to get up to get ready to drive to it in my goy car.
but I was still able to stream it live off my laptop to hear the word.

The message was talking about "You are what you eat"
It was in the sense of spiritually as well as physically, kind of.

To put it in example, the Bread of Life aka Jesus and at communion. It exercised the importance behind it. While it may be bread and grape juice, it is the Flesh and Blood of Jesus Christ and an affirmation of your Faith in Christ.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking of how bad urinals are going to hell because they literally drink chad's cum all day.

Last edited:
Also nice one dumb soldier cant even set the alarm right

One more reply for my nigga ironsidenigga

why are you religious as a nigger ? They are God's least favorite creatures man... they have the lowest IQ out of every single race on this world.

why are you religious as a nigger ? They are God's least favorite creatures man... they have the lowest IQ out of every single race on this world.
Cause I don't want to go to hell, mang.
It sucks that I was born as a mutt nigger though..

i have a friend who keeps visiting me to try to get me back into christianity. Do i give him the boot?

submitting to God as a subhuman is cucked. He took away from you EVERYTHING by making you unattractive to women. Would be much more logical if attractive people were more into religion but instead it is the other way around. It's just subhumans who cope with religion.

i have a friend who keeps visiting me to try to get me back into christianity. Do i give him the boot?
You're a former believer?

submitting to God as a subhuman is cucked. He took away from you EVERYTHING by making you unattractive to women. Would be much more logical if attractive people were more into religion but instead it is the other way around. It's just subhumans who cope with religion.
We r sinners.
And regardless if I resist I am just gonna get more intense punishment forever.

So if you eat bread you are bread

Interesting way to see the world

So if you eat bread you are bread

Interesting way to see the world
jesus ate bread and now he is bread

so people eat bread to become jesus
simples