Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What I wanna do during summer

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
Just hang out on the beach by myself, reading books & listening to depressive Indie music, drinking lots of beer and booze, swimming, watching sunset/sunrise.

I swear the last time I sat on the beach after a swim with a beer in my hand watching the sunset was the best feeling ever, probably never felt so relaxed.

Shouldn't have to be spoken but tobacco is also a decent part of it.

Just hang out on the beach by myself, reading books & listening to depressive Indie music, drinking lots of beer and booze, swimming, watching sunset/sunrise.

I swear the last time I sat on the beach after a swim with a beer in my hand watching the sunset was the best feeling ever, probably never felt so relaxed.

Shouldn't have to be spoken but tobacco is also a decent part of it.
Make sure you are alone on the beach

Going to the beach as an Incel is pretty brave of you.

That sounds great OP! Find whatever makes you happy.

I can see this postcard

Tbh yeah, I could never.

Too many couples, foids showing off their slutty bodies, etc.

mogger

i cant to to the beach without gettin suicidal after seeing stacys

Tbh yeah, I could never.

Too many couples, foids showing off their slutty bodies, etc.
Ye that’s the main reason for avoiding the beach, seeing slutty foids or a couple is enough to ruin your day, staying inside is the only place that we’ll ever feel safe.:feelscomfy:

Ye that’s the main reason for avoiding the beach, seeing slutty foids or a couple is enough to ruin your day, staying inside is the only place that we’ll ever feel safe.:feelscomfy:
It's a shame, because the beach could be a good cope.

Basically from the age of 15-19 I completely refused to go to the beach, only cause of embarrassment cause I have a beer belly and bitch tits (had it since childhood), I'm somewhat chubby but not fat. Anyway about 7 months ago when I was still 19 I started enjoying going to the beach, still felt a lot of embarrassment but alcohol made most of the anxiety go away. Planning to spend 1-2 months eating well and exercising and I think most of the problem will go away.