Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if any supplements do you take?

What if any supplements do you take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I take a random vitamin pill occasionally but nothing consistent.

The only consistent thing I took was vitamin D. I took a 50000 pill every month because I had deficiency before and I didn't get much sun.
Later it turned out that I was ODing on it somehow. The last 3 times that I took it I got extremely sick, stomach ache, full body ache, confusion and extreme anxiety. So I've stopped taking it.
I've been having stomach issues for a couple years too and that also has improved greatly since I stopped taking the D.

It was proven to me once again that things that are healthy for normies are poison for incels.
Previously I permanently damaged my lower back by going to the gym in order to improve my health.
If you're incel never do things that are good for normies, they're bad for you. We're a separate species.
50000 IU a month comes out to 1666 IU per day. You make more than that in half an hour of sun exposure. Doses upto 50000 IU a day had no side effects in a study I read

50000 IU a month comes out to 1666 IU per day. You make more than that in half an hour of sun exposure. Doses upto 50000 IU a day had no side effects in a study I read
I know that.
But I also know that I tried 3 consecutive times, and every time after I took it I had the exact same reaction which aligns perfectly with vitamin D overdose side effects.
Like I said we are incels and it does not matter what normie studies show.

But I also know that I tried 3 consecutive times, and every time after I took it I had the exact same reaction which aligns perfectly with vitamin D overdose side effects.
You should try maintenance doses of 1k Or 2k per day. Maybe you're sensitive to D and 50k is awhich is why you had sides
we are incels
I am virgin but not incel

am because I'm not gay. :feelsthink:
@
FamilyGuy1999
@FamilyGuy1999 on the other hand can take all the D he wants.
Over for chinkoid insects

This survey is retarded.
Why isn't this survey multiple choice?
I take Vitamin A,B,C,D3,K2
Omega-3 Fish Oil

What if any supplements do you take?
i voted 'other' because it only allowed multiple selection and I take more than one on the list
i have a bunch of 500mg vitamin c pills with zinc, take 1 or 2 a day, tasty
have fish oil pills i should take every day but often forget, usually remember to take when i do a protein shake but not always

You are wasting away the money on C vitamin, it is accessible from various sources and bountiful. I only use Omega 3 and chelated zinc+magnesium.