Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if hypermasculine athletes are a way to keep people blind to the crisis of masculinity in the West?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The plummeting fertility and T levels of men is a horrifying reality in our societies where the contraceptive pills enabling female promiscuity pollute the water supplies with estrogen and where microplastics do god-only-knows-what to our bodies. Even thinking about this makes me feel like shit about myself and all of the population of my country. Feels like we're dysfunctional beings pretty much.

I don't watch sports but whenver it catches my eye, seeing the raw masculine power present there provides me weird comfort. I'm wondering if male sports are a way for people to escape the collapse of masculinity and indulge in a fantasy of a better world?

Every single athlete at pro level injects test. Hate copers who think muh drug tests are real

Every single athlete at pro level injects test. Hate copers who think muh drug tests are real
I can believe that. My point is that pro sports is indeed a fabricated reality. People see the masculine athlete and get a false comfort about the state of masculinity in general.

most of them are on steroids and growth hormone.
they cycle off before the drug test.

Nice point of the pill. Below what some scientists found :

"A biologist conducted experiments with North American freshwater fish called least killifish. She found that fish exposed to estrogen in concentrations of 5 nanograms per liter in controlled lab conditions had fewer males and produced fewer offspring. Scientists have found estrogen at as much as 16 times that concentration in streams adjacent to sewage treatment plants."

Maybe global warming isn't the reason fish population is decreasing.

Nice point of the pill. Below what some scientists found :

"A biologist conducted experiments with North American freshwater fish called least killifish. She found that fish exposed to estrogen in concentrations of 5 nanograms per liter in controlled lab conditions had fewer males and produced fewer offspring. Scientists have found estrogen at as much as 16 times that concentration in streams adjacent to sewage treatment plants."

Maybe global warming isn't the reason fish population is decreasing.
Yes. (*Western) Human male fertility is observably in crisis.

> sperm counts had declined by 52.4% between 1973 and 2011.[2][3] The crisis is particularly prevalent in Western countries such as New Zealand, Australia, Europe and North America.[4]

yet nothing is being done about it. (((wonder why)))

Last edited:
True. I used to believe that drug tests were legit, until I saw a study that caused a lot of controversy in my country, because it showed that approximately 40% of basketball players (yes, in basketball, god knows how high it is in boxing etc.) were regularely doping.:feelswhat:

Here is the link i found that on :
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/10/201023123100.htm#:~:text=Summary:,males and produced fewer offspring.

What's interesting is that the killifish is the one of the few fish species that have a placenta and give birth like mamals.
So it probably applies to us as well.

Another finding : "Chronic exposure of fish to estrogen led to smaller populations and a gender ratio imbalance with more females than males."

We should expect in the future more females than males in human species as we get contaminated.

Here is the link i found that on :
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/10/201023123100.htm#:~:text=Summary:,males and produced fewer offspring.

What's interesting is that the killifish is the one of the few fish species that have a placenta and give birth like mamals.
So it probably applies to us as well.

Another finding : "Chronic exposure of fish to estrogen led to smaller populations and a gender ratio imbalance with more females than males."

We should expect in the future more females than males in human species as we get contaminated.
Interesting. The female overprevelance should actually alleviate the inceldom problem a bit but I don't think anything like that is actually happening with humans.

The plummeting fertility and T levels of men is a horrifying reality in our societies where the contraceptive pills enabling female promiscuity pollute the water supplies with estrogen and where microplastics do god-only-knows-what to our bodies. Even thinking about this makes me feel like shit about myself and all of the population of my country. Feels like we're dysfunctional beings pretty much.

I don't watch sports but whenver it catches my eye, seeing the raw masculine power present there provides me weird comfort. I'm wondering if male sports are a way for people to escape the collapse of masculinity and indulge in a fantasy of a better world?
Possibly. It makes them believe that masculinity is still alive and well and to not notice that most men are insecure and more emotional than ever. Never forget that the elites are extremely smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back