Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What if Niggers were famous for pop instead of rap?

C

conceited

Greycel
These (nigger) industry cucks are all famous for being thugmaxxed shitcels that are controlled by their management (just like negro slaves).. (SIDE NOTE -> HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF)

What if they were all known to be tranny faggots that painted their nails every color of the rainbow? Found a way to advertise taking chad-dick instead of flaunting guns and fake diamond chains?

1.jpg

These forest-dwelling monkeys have no shame in being "gangsters", imagine them trannymaxxing.
TND THESE APES IMMEDIATELY!

Last edited:
drake got his meat leaked :lul:

I don't understand your thread lol. There are plenty of black pop stars including feminine faggy ones like Michael Jackson and Prince.

I hate how everyone is a faggot these days.

I don't understand your thread lol. There are plenty of black pop stars including feminine faggy ones like Michael Jackson and Prince.
im referring to modern day negroid artists, if you didnt see the picture that i embedded in the post.

im referring to modern day negroid artists, if you didnt see the picture that i embedded in the post.
yeah but there are still such pop stars today, like the Weeknd (albiet he's East African) I just don't follow pop music enough to cite examples by name off the top of my head

yeah but there are still such pop stars today, like the Weeknd (albiet he's East African) I just don't follow pop music enough to cite examples by name off the top of my head
but once again, what is the ratio between "thug" rappers & black gay artists? many more moon crickets for one tranny-negro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back