Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What if we aborted everyone who didn't adhere to strong sexual dimorphism?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
For example: abort all ricecels, mate the noodlewhores with white Chads. Abort all manlets, mate womanlets with tall Chads. Abort all tall roasties, all black females, etc. Would we be able to create a race of Gigachads and tiny loli females or would their traits still balance each other out?

Nope. There will always be Incels and Chads one way or another

that's not how genetics works tbh

for example I know a girl who's 6' and has a perfect masculine jawline. women would end up looking more like that if only Chads reproduced. Chad genes /=/ Stacy genes

for example I know a girl who's 6' and has a perfect masculine jawline. Chad genes /=/ Stacy genes
That's what I mean: all females with masculine features and males with feminine features get aborted/culled. Would that mean we get gigachads and femstacies or would the traits balance each other out?

not everyone can be a chad. you'll end up throwing off the gene pool, there will always be incels, normies, and chads/stacys. even gene editing isn't guaranteed there's still some probability factor to it.

80% of the world's population would be aborted

I disagree, abort all noodlewhores I hate flat face gook shit whores

there's way more "diversity" in human's looks these days for sure but I'm not sure if this is only a genetic factor. It's funny because evolutionist psychologists will say that strong jaw and everything are linked to other traits that are sexually selected but then why wasn't it selected yet? If anything there's more subhumans than ever these days.

So imo it seems pretty logical to assume that some traits we see today are not results of genetics but habits related to the modern life, like ours, usually, under developed jaws. There's some strong evidence to support that, like how we barely see recesssed skulls in the paleolithic period, or how malocclusion was very uncommon among them and among hunter and gathers societies today.

Australian-aborigines_500x372.jpg

not everyone can be a chad. you'll end up throwing off the gene pool, there will always be incels, normies, and chads/stacys. even gene editing isn't guaranteed there's still some probability factor to it.
How will it end up throwing off the gene pool?

Another dumb theory on KKK.co
:rolleyes:

Nope. There will always be Incels and Chads one way or another

for example I know a girl who's 6' and has a perfect masculine jawline. women would end up looking more like that if only Chads reproduced. Chad genes /=/ Stacy genes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back