Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What im enetitled to as an incel that suffered all my life

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★
5'8 stacy ,blonde pale skin, blue eyes big tits non droopy tits. Perfect frame, perfect smile, innie pussy shaved all the way, perfect long legs, not fat, not too muscular(ripped).
Also she never ages and hits the wall.
Cooks, cleans, obedient to me. Fertile
Also im entitled to collect tax money from sexhavers so i can be rich with a stacy

I would take anyone.
Please for the love of god go back to Tiktok or Instagram and stop LARPing here.

edgelordcel

Stone cold truecel​

★★★★★

based entitlementmaxxer

foids are not entiitled to anything
foids are not entitled to safety
foids are not entitled to respect
foids are not entitled to choice
we are entitled to their pussies

especially catcels because we are the rightful masters of pussy

Last edited:
I would take anyone.
Please for the love of god go back to Tiktok or Instagram and stop LARPing here.
tbh I would too except land whales or very ugly woman. Before you say anything, no I couldn't get either as a gf but I don't want to, then I'd rather be alone. so either way I'll be alone. I'm unimaginably ugly that I stand out and can't go anywhere without people reacting to me weirdly

You're very funny bbc
I think you will be the only bbc that will destroy my ass for real this time
Wtf fuk off fag!!
Im not eremtic

5'8 stacy ,blonde pale skin, blue eyes big tits non droopy tits. Perfect frame, perfect smile, innie pussy shaved all the way, perfect long legs, not fat, not too muscular(ripped).
Also im entitled to collect tax money from sexhavers so i can be rich with a stacy
What if she's all of that but very muscular?

In line with your Andrew Tate AVI.

Were all entitled to stay pussy because of what they've put us through.

I would take anyone, please let me FUCK any foid inflitrator here . Im tired of being a virgin

IMG 4232

you forgot to mention that she has to be 16

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back