Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is a therapist these days?

chancy

chancy

Greycel
Every time I try to stay positive and talk to someone, they always suggest a female therapist. I'm sick of it. How would a woman understand any of my problems The last one I talked to said I should just stay more positive and be more outgoing. Literally, all I do is sit on my computer and Think of drinking my self to death. Is anyone you hear from Canada and know where I can find a male therapist in BC. I'm so done with this shit I would rather drive 12 hours for a male therapist than 30 minutes for Some stupid white slut.

If you live in Canada id just rope tbh

I don't want to go to therapy in general but if I had to, it would have to be a male therapist

A therapist is someone that wants to gaslight and manipulate you into being a submissive fried-brained dog for the modern society, they are also known by the other title "Servants of The Antichrist".

Therapist really means theRAPIST of your wallet.

Don't go my therapist was a Jew Witch Dr and they will snitch on u if u talk like a Incel

A miserable little pile of secrets