Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is a Video game that you can play from the moment you wake until you sleep?

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
Any game, combine that shit with weed, and we going to pluto.
But, my favorites would be Fallout. When I pay Fallout I legit leave my soul behind. When I was working part-time, I bought the game and unbeknown, I would play until work began again. That was when I realized how depressed I was. Since high school, I have been blue pilled and always had that hopeful mentality thing will get better. When people say its a mindset thing, they really ain't joking. I was so convinced that I was fine, that I was able to troop through a decade of hopeless nothingness.

I also play non RPG's like L4D and AOE. In these games, I am driven mainly by the dopamine from dick slapping noobs.

These are the only times I feel happy, even if the feeling is hollow.

Maybe now that I am not a naive retard, I can use that mindset shit FR. Go radical muslim on these niggs knaw mean? fuuucck im coping so hard bru

Last edited:
None. But it used to be any game I maind like diablo2, dota, lol,cs,wow,rs.

Escape from Tarkov

If you can get into them, MMOs or Path of Exile.

I don’t enjoy video games anymore tbh. I used to play csgo a lot but I recently came back and I suck so much it’s funny. JFL I spent my entire life playing video games and i don’t even have any pleasant memories form them.

Ldar scrolls, especially daggerfall and morrowind

Dragon age origin, or ac odyssey

Civilization games. They make time blow by. I usually want to take a break from most action games, but I get absorbed by simulation games

Dota 2, I never get tired of getting my ass kicked.

I don’t enjoy video games anymore tbh. I used to play csgo a lot but I recently came back and I suck so much it’s funny. JFL I spent my entire life playing video games and i don’t even have any pleasant memories form them.
Can relate. My teen years were just videogame coping. I wish someone would help me out of that hell at the time. I lost too many things in life that could've help me..

Can relate. My teen years were just videogame coping. I wish someone would help me out of that hell at the time. I lost too many things in life that could've help me..
Yeah bro now that the 2010s are ending I look at my life and it’s full of regrets. Pure suicidefuel.

Wait for Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. It comes out in March 2020.

Yeah bro now that the 2010s are ending I look at my life and it’s full of regrets. Pure suicidefuel.
My regrets go even further. But I don't think it was all my fault. We as kids don't have the discipline to avoid unhealthy copes.

My regrets go even further. But I don't think it was all my fault. We as kids don't have the discipline to avoid unhealthy copes.
True. Our parents failed us.

Dragon age origin, or ac odyssey
i liked Origins, it's a bit cucked here and there (most games are these days), but i do enjoy the antiquity setting a lot. do you think i'd like odyssey? i've looked at it a bit and i'm not really sure

i liked Origins, it's a bit cucked here and there (most games are these days), but i do enjoy the antiquity setting a lot. do you think i'd like odyssey? i've looked at it a bit and i'm not really sure

Odyssey is pretty good. It gets a lot of hate for not being like the other AC games, but it's a great open world rpg. Combat is very solid, and the story is really nice. You dont have party members to follow you around like in origins, but you get to tame animals to fight alongside you (so I guess that counts as a party member) or you can take place in battles or wars next to comrades.

The map is big, and the game is beautiful if you've got the pc that can run it at max settings. I'm about 60 hours in and I havent uncovered 40% of the map. Nor have I finished everything that the game has (in terms of missions, side quests, etc).

It's on sale now on steam, and it's well worth the price.

Oh and its DLC adds about another 50 hours of content if you're interested in it. But I havent played that yet. Heard it's good though.

Rocket League i guess.

For LDAR-maxxing any competitive game (moba, fps, battle royale, whatever tf plays online). If you can skillmaxx to high tiers you will attain a fake sense of being competent at something and being a valued member of a community.

Minecraft, Terraria or New Vegas

True. Our parents failed us.
Speak for yourself. I was LDAR even as a kid. My parents endlessly tried to take my copes away but I always fought back for them

red alert 2

and russian roulette :feelsokman:

I cant. Even my fav. game gets boring after 8 or 9 hours.

@Nothingness what's your opinion on this

Saints Row 1, Warcraft 3, Gangstar Rio, Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3,

OP listen to me.

Europa universalis 4. Pirate it.

I have spent 48+ hours straight playing it and havent gotten bored ONCE. This is because games usually take around 10-50 hours just for playing one country, and there are over 515.

Mario Kart Wii CTGP Revolution

Fire Emblem Three Houses right now. Also your title looks familiar :waitwhat:

Dark Souls, or Mario sunshine

Killing Floor 2

Binding of isaac

brutal, same for me. spent most of my life ldaring in my room. now the time is gone and i cant take it back.
and its not like the future is looking better AT ALL. its literally gonna be the same

i just need to rope to get this fkn shit over with already fuck this retarded earth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back