Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is it about asian foids that call white people racist but still be with white men?

Too long i'm not watching it:feelsUgh:

Because holes have no morals and no ethics, they go in whichever direction they find materialistic things at the moment.

You've been here for more than 3 years and still don't understand the most basic thing about the blackpill.

NEVER TRUST WHAT A TOILET SAYS
A TOILET CAN NEVER BE LOGICAL OR CONSISTENT

Not watching it.
Anyway, their college indoctrination tells them "white people bad"; their stink hole tells them "white guys hot".
And the result is what you wrote in the title.

Truth hurts.. she can't have it both ways.

To be an anti-white racist, and sucking white mens dicks anytime a white man is nice to her.

Foids dont know shit about racism. About discrimination at all.

You've been here for more than 3 years and still don't understand the most basic thing about the blackpill.

NEVER TRUST WHAT A TOILET SAYS
A TOILET CAN NEVER BE LOGICAL OR CONSISTENT
Yup. Foids will get wet for a literal nazi if he's Chad.

The noodlewhore said there is a part 2. I'm interested to see if the whore actually answers the question. I'm not a zoomer though so I don't know how to navigate tik tok and couldn't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back