Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What is oofy doofy?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I was on looksmax and someone said oofy doofy is when women want lower value men because they can be easily manipulated.

But if that's real, why do I get no hoes?

Don't take the oofy doofypill bro.

I've never seen an oofy doofy couple in public. I had a friend who was short and his foid is taller, they have a kid now lol.
His situation was just be first though.

lurk moar grayo

lurk moar grayo
shut up. sewercel
Soy point

I ooof doofy maxxed with your mother basically outliers

Oofy doofy = betabuxx

You need to act like a soyboy white knight

I was on looksmax and someone said oofy doofy is when women want lower value men because they can be easily manipulated.

Its basically an extended version of alpha fucks via hookups, FWBs and sneaky links, while normies betabux or self-cuck via relationshp

Normies fill in the role of emotional tampon, beta provider and white knight / foid bodyguard, while the alphas slay with much less effort. Normies may occasionally recieve starfish sex for their efforts to economically and emotionally satisfy their female partner. But inevitably, high-value males like Chad and statusmaxed normies will slay pussy at a much higher rate than ordinary normies, despite the lesser amount of effort and jestermaxxing required from high-value males to impress foid

Last edited:
Because it’s not real

Just being on this forum means you're not oofy doofy.
Oofy doofies are NT, bluepilled and effeminate low tier normies.
Also this only applies to LTRs, JFL if you think women want oofy doofies for casual sex

When the female is in need of emotional support, economical resource provider or expansion of social capital --- She will gravitate towards the oofy doofy who can satisfy her in these areas (most of whom are normie-tier), although she may allow the oofy doofy to smash on occasion

When the female is simply in need of good sex --- She will gravitate towards the alpha (like Chadlites or Chad), even if it means having to cheat or cuck her normie partner

Basically oofy doofies submit to foid authority in the sex / relationship market. Alphas subvert foid authority in the sex / relationship market. Alphas dominate women; oofy doofies are dominated by women

This pretty much sums up the oofy doofy concept.

Last edited:
Look at all my post and you will learn Oofy doofy

you need to social circlemaxx/NTmaxx for that

When the female is in need of emotional support, economical resource provider or expansion of social capital --- She will gravitate towards the oofy doofy who can satisfy her in these areas (most of whom are normie-tier), although she may allow the oofy doofy to smash on occasion

When the female is simply in need of good sex --- She will gravitate towards the alpha (like Chadlites or Chad), even if it means having to cheat or cuck her normie partner

Basically oofy doofies submit to foid authority in the sex / relationship market. Alphas subvert foid authority in the sex / relationship market. Alphas dominate women; oofy doofies are dominated by women

This pretty much sums up the oofy doofy concept.
Alpha fux Doofy buxx

oofy doofy is basically being super lucky to find a mentally ill toilet that have a preference or fetish for ugly looks.
it's the same way how curries might end up with hot blonde sometimes or some LTN that manage to get gfs way above their lookmatch.
some whores have a fetish and some are just too mentally retarded that they forgot their biological urges and became attracted to ugly men

Lots of half truths, but generally speaking oofy doofy is a cope that incels are using because they can't cope with the fact that it's their looks holding them back.

Oofy doofy is usually just some betabucks in an open relationship, whether he knows it or not. You don't need money to be a betabucks, you just need to be submissive. These days women need a beta male as a safeguard for validation after chad fucks and chucks her.

What oofy doofy idiots don't realize is that "oofy doofy" is just:

-JBW
-NT
-Beta

Of course most of the people who believe this nonsense are European "blackpillers".

It's a cope, it's a lie, and it's a distraction from the lookist-racism which defines our reality.

oofy doofy, from what I understand, are unathletic, unassertive men that somehow luck out and find a foid. I have seen some real life examples, but these oofy doofy guys usually have a decent looking face and are only a few pounds or a makeover away from becoming high tier normie or even Chad-lites.
The few, truly oofy doofy types with a girlfriend are extremely aggreable, male feminists that let their foids walk all over them. They can probably count the number of times their dick gets wet in a year. If that's what it takes, I'll stay celibate, thanks

It's when a Chad doesn't have typical masculine attributes. Just Chad except beta, soy, etc. My old oneitis is married to a guy like this

It's when a Chad doesn't have typical masculine attributes. Just Chad except beta, soy, etc. My old oneitis is married to a guy like this
Basically their face is nice to look but they're soy. A lot of controlling foids like these type of men

Basically their face is nice to look but they're soy. A lot of controlling foids like these type of men
It changes based on ovulation cycles as well. (dual mating strategy)

Birth control makes women like more feminine men.