Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is quick painless way to die?

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
I dont want to fuck up like that foid who lost her face but survived

I just want it over painlessly, I want to fall asleep and never wake up. What do i do?

I just want it over painlessly, I want to fall asleep and never wake up. What do i do?

uh you don't do it, instead you do cool shit like climb a badass mountain and be extra reckless for glory.

climb a badass mountain and be extra reckless
Jumping-Off-a-Cliff-Reaction-Gif.gif

Breathing and eating seems effective. You will die slowly but it's painless.

Shotgun to head is great, just look up where to aim. Train works really well. I'm going to OD on heroin so my parents don't know it's a suicide.

Nembutal is supposedly quick and painless, but I couldn't take pills. Hanging, gunshot and jumping from a high place are best. The latter is most sure fire, but takes immense balls. I could never do that. I'm going to try charcoal gas first. It's fairly risk free, I believe. I read an account of a guy who did it and survived. Woke up, felt nauseous and headachey, but was fine.

You really need help bro. I would suggest going to the Emergency Room.

i wonder if someone made a gas chamber where no outside air could get in once it was shut and replaced the air with helium if it would have the same effects, would people be gassed that way>

If so, yes obviously. Would take a while though for all that oxygen to be replaced.

would be pretty interesting

One could imagine some uses for it. Like incel collective suicides. I'd love to sign up for it.

Barbiturates are quick, painless and certain - you just fall asleep, lose consciousness and stop breathing.
But it is not easy to get them. Other options are mixing opiates with benzodiazepines and alcohol - but it is not that sure and may be not painless. I plan to off myself with second as I don't have access to barbiturates.

would we go emergency room tho

You mean the Emergency Room?

I wouldn't recommend it. This is all about escaping hell. It's about us, not about them or the conditions that harmed us. We shouldn't give the archons reasons to convince us we must kept here for another round, due to negative karma persuasion and attachments to ills we suffered/inflicted on others while being here.

Not saying the above absolutely is the case, but it could be. So it's a matter of preventive harm reduction.

Last edited:
hanging
Dicmaxxing

Hanging

(but I do not promote suicide)

Nitrogen gas inhalation, gunshot to the correct place of the head.

Jump of a plane....you will enjoy the view, gurented death , nobody can't prevent it and painless on impact.

Run isis game and die in an airstrike

You can steal a Boeing 777 just like Richard Russel and be free in the last few minutes of your life. Do some barrel rolls and loops and and just fly until the plane runs out of fuel

Nembutal, but it's difficult to source

Shotgun to head is great, just look up where to aim. Train works really well. I'm going to OD on heroin so my parents don't know it's a suicide.
they will know rarted