Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is that website where it has literally every post on braincels saved on it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It was fucking good I lost the thread tho. It's on Imgur or whatever that websites called.

I don’t know tbh, you’ll have to ask.

My nigga you really postmaxxing in OffTopic?
Old habits die hard I guess, actually, no, of course I’m not postmaxxing here. I’m offering my valuable input on this matter.

Don’t know

Old habits die hard I guess, actually, no, of course I’m not postmaxxing here. I’m offering my valuable input on this matter.
Higgscel is fucking fuming rn

Higgscel is fucking fuming rn
Another case of a post maxxer who doesn't care for the Incel, fuck women mentality.

And of recent he's slowly beginning to postmaxx in offtopic.
Time for a 24ops to look through his posts and call him out. Maybe we should count the ratio of offtopic posts to ID posts

Another case of a post maxxer who doesn't care for the Incel, fuck women mentality.

And of recent he's slowly beginning to postmaxx in offtopic.
Time for a 24ops to look through his posts and call him out. Maybe we should count the ratio of offtopic posts to ID posts
View attachment 271287
Even tho I only postmaxx in the sewers and he scrutinized my profile and all my posts go check if I'm being naughty and posting elsewhere the inferiority complex boring cunt. Literally no one here likes him I dunno what he's doing here if he's gonna be negative like dat.

Even tho I only postmaxx in the sewers and he scrutinized my profile and all my posts go check if I'm being naughty and posting elsewhere the inferiority complex boring cunt. Literally no one here likes him I dunno what he's doing here if he's gonna be negative like dat.
incel among incels

incel among incels
The incel community is the only place where personality actually matters and he fails in that. If there's someone who is actually an Incel cuz of their personality it's him.

Off to the shadow realm you go. Low IQ fakecel postmaxxer. Didn’t even run your post through spell check.

tmw you find it

just postmaxx in ID theory