Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the bare minimum amount of money you would be able to survive independently for the rest of your life on?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I feel like I'm mostly a low maintenance person. Based off of what I buy, I did some math, and an accurate estimate for me for the rest of my life (assuming I live 80 more years) would be about $2.25 million. Though a good portion of that would go to a house in a decent area, and I would spend the rest on bills, consumables (when I need them), and my hobbies. My hobbies are PC gaming oriented and are fairly cheap (except for the fact that I would probably get a new, expensive computer every seven-ish years or so), and a large amount of money wouldn't change that. It took me about 1.5 years to blow through $2,800 on copes while living in my dorm during the school year and with my parents during the summer a while ago, which only amounts to about ~$156 a month.

What do you guys think you would be able to survive on, at minimum?

I feel like I'm mostly a low maintenance person. Based off of what I buy, I did some math, and an accurate estimate for me for the rest of my life (assuming I live 80 more years) would be about $2.25 million. Though a good portion of that would go to a house in a decent area, and I would spend the rest on bills, consumables (when I need them), and my hobbies. My hobbies are PC gaming oriented and are fairly cheap (except for the fact that I would probably get a new, expensive computer every seven-ish years or so), and a large amount of money wouldn't change that. It took me about 1.5 years to blow through $2,800 on copes while living in my dorm during the school year and with my parents during the summer a while ago, which only amounts to about ~$156 a month.

What do you guys think you would be able to survive on, at minimum?
Ez

I did the math.

710,000 in savings or 3000 a month minimum.

About 100 000$ in a GIC + third world countrymaxx. Brainlet if you retire/NEET somewhere expensive.

500 per month,

I could live on that.