Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the jews endgame?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Seriously though what do you think it is?

The end game is death

I don't think there's so much an "end game" as it is simply this: Jews are taught to act and think in a tribal manner. They also are and have historically been politically left-leaning. Thus, whenever they come into power in any society (almost inevitable) their interests and worldview start to dominate by extension.

So it is debatable whether they are truly a persecuted class; yes, they have been persecuted time and time again, but it is their privilege which is why they have been persecuted in the first place.

I don't think there's so much an "end game" as it is simply this: Jews are taught to act and think in a tribal manner. They also are and have historically been politically left-leaning. Thus, whenever they come into power in any society (almost inevitable) their interests and worldview start to dominate by extension.

So it is debatable whether they are truly a persecuted class; yes, they have been persecuted time and time again, but it is their privilege which is why they have been persecuted.
I agree i could believe the antisemitic meme a few times but througout history they have been kicked out of countries and that shit happens not without reason

I come to incel forums to hear about antiquated racial theories

I come to incel forums to hear about antiquated racial theories
I could believe the antisemitic meme a few times but througout history they have been kicked out of countries and that shit happens not without reason

to enslave mankind

There is no end game, just self interest. Their refusal to assimilate within any society gives them advantages. Their belief they are the chosen people allows them to act immortally because we are just cattle to them.

74-75% of Jews (Ashkenaz) originate in and around Azerbaijan. Overlapping parts of Armenia, east Georgia and southern Dagestan.

View attachment 8484
View attachment 8485
Their Y-DNA (J1) goes back to the Middle East. When they've gotten exiled from Jerusalem to Europe, some of them mixed with the European locals, and on top of them living in Europe for 2000+ years.

Jew here. I wanna gf

I dont know about jews but i know the illuminati want to depopulate the earth.
Source: us

Fortunately destruction of the world

Everything - money, power, women. Nothing is enough.

To get all the shekels.

they have their end game

Breed out all the whitey using the virile mudslime refugees, then dominate the resulting low IQ hybrids as a master race. We've got it on lock too.