Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What is the most brain rotting migraine causing normie cope you heard?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
The most brain rotting migraine causing cope I ever heard was "Everyone has their own time inkwell, some people dont get relationships until they are 30, 40, 50 and so on, love happens at anytime. There is no such thing as missing out on teen love you still have plenty of time for romance."

Yeah but those men who got a gf at 30+ are still depressed and suicidal because they never got to and never will experience it when they were in their prime years you normgroid.

Drop it down in the comments

Psychiatric medication. Literal poison.

just be confident bro

Imagine only experiencing a relationship when you're an older man and your sex drive has died down. Never experiencing youthful sex.

Imagine only experiencing a relationship when you're an older man and your sex drive has died down. Never experiencing youthful sex.
Yeah easy for "Everyone's life moves at their own pace" normies to say when they had sex at 15

Oh and would those same normgroids still say that advice if their 30 year old son is still living at home living like a child??

The one that makes me the most angry is "sex isn't everything in life." Especially considering those who state it almost always blab about their own sex life.

"Everybody has their someone, just gotta look and see"

A
The one that makes me the most angry is "sex isn't everything in life." Especially considering those who state it almost always blab about their own sex life.
And the foids who say that seethe when chad doesnt fuck them

Also "just get a prostitute bro." Horrible advice. It's not just about the sex. I and more incels here want to feel desired sexually. When you have to pay for sex from a used up whore it's not only humilating but disgusting. This response always shows a clear lack of empathy.

Yeah easy for "Everyone's life moves at their own pace" normies to say when they had sex at 15

Oh and would those same normgroids still say that advice if their 30 year old son is still living at home living like a child??
You know they definitely wouldn't.

A

And the foids who say that seethe when chad doesnt fuck them
:lul: :lul: :lul:yep and don't forget what happened with woe vs Wade recently. They sperged about how sex is a human right and they can't live without it and shouldn't have to be able to take responsibility for their actions.

The most brain rotting migraine causing cope I ever heard was "Everyone has their own time inkwell, some people dont get relationships until they are 30, 40, 50 and so on, love happens at anytime. There is no such thing as missing out on teen love you still have plenty of time for romance."
If that’s true, how come they bitch and complain when men still live with their parents at those ages or have no job? Clearly things have to happen before a certain age or you missed out.

If that’s true, how come they bitch and complain when men still live with their parents at those ages or have no job? Clearly things have to happen before a certain age or you missed out.
Because "everyone's life moves at their own pace" right normie (;

Yeah but those men who got a gf at 30+ are still depressed and suicidal because they never got to and never will experience it when they were in their prime years you normgroid.

Drop it down in the comments
"All races are equal"

The same libgroids who say that shit would trash on Indians with no remorse because Indians are subhuman af
Racepill is the most brutal, most difficult pill to swallow. I'm a white caucasion iraqi with red beard and yet I still get depressed when I think about it. So fucking brutal. I genuinely can't imagine how much MORE depressing it would be to an actual curry or chink

“Sex and love aren’t needs inkwell :foidSoy:“ or “People deal with worse problems than inceldom:soy:

Racepill is the most brutal, most difficult pill to swallow. I'm a white caucasion iraqi with red beard and yet I still get depressed when I think about it. So fucking brutal. I genuinely can't imagine how much MORE depressing it would be to an actual curry or chink
"sToP AsAIn hAtE" the same libgroids would have no shame accusing an Indian man of rape the minute he glances at an attractive white foid while at the same time appreciate chad and tyrone for abusing foids.

Personality cope pisses me off because we both know the most vile people in history got laid and I've seen inmates get more love letters from girls than regular school boys so they can fuck off with that retarded mindset.

"sToP AsAIn hAtE" the same libgroids would have no shame accusing an Indian man of rape the minute he glances at an attractive white foid while at the same time appreciate chad and tyrone for abusing foids.
Funny you should mention that because there are places in India where indian men are not allowed to enter, and only white and asian tourists can enter. Literal racial segregation, these fucks are treated as roaches by tourists in their OWN country

Personality cope pisses me off because we both know the most vile people in history got laid and I've seen inmates get more love letters from girls than regular school boys so they can fuck off with that retarded mindset.
I read an article of some 6'9 white guy who wasa pedo rapist fucking his female guard

Another similar article of a 6'5 syrian rapist fucking his guard as well

Plus,so many jewish whores fuck palestinian male prisoners

Normies just smoke weed and drive around and yell at people all day

Well I guess that’s kinda rude

Muscles will make you attractive

The whole idea that men need to "work on themselves" to find a relationship. Nothing against self-improvement but doing so for the expressed purpose of finding a relationship is asking for disappointment.

There are many retarded copes i have heard over the years but one sticks out to me. I've heard from many ugly wagies that they were genuinely happy to work their shitty 9-5 factory job for the next 30 years or more because it would garantee them a good retirement. Like it's some kind of winning move which will rewarded greatly in the end. When in reality, even with a good pension, they won't have much joy or time left with it.

LOL... Imagine having that as your cope of why you come home exhausted to an empty apartment every day for the next 30-40 YEARS.