Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the point of socializing with people with better lives and how do you socialize with them

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
People that have at least average life,have some friends,have had few gfs,have visited a good amount of places,probably have a few hundred followers on instagram.How can we socialize with them.They will talk about stuff that they have done.While we haven't really done anything.

there isnt a point, you cant socialize with them
They will talk about stuff that they have done.While we haven't really done anything.
which is why you have nothing to say because people talk about their experiences, we have none

gotta cope until rope

People that have at least average life,have some friends,have had few gfs,have visited a good amount of places,probably have a few hundred followers on instagram.How can we socialize with them.They will talk about stuff that they have done.While we haven't really done anything.

you can't really interact with people "above" or "below" you anymore, not sure it was ever possible
even getting along with losers is hard because of envy
and getting along with winners is obviously hard because they are openly disgusted by you

it sucks because it blocks you off from trying to start something with young lower class girls even if it's mostly betabux, at least you would touch some fresh pussy for once in your life before you shuffle off

there isnt a point, you cant socialize with them

which is why you have nothing to say because people talk about their experiences, we have none

nostradamnus iq

you can't really interact with people "above" or "below" you anymore, not sure it was ever possible
even getting along with losers is hard because of envy
and getting along with winners is obviously hard because they are openly disgusted by you

it sucks because it blocks you off from trying to start something with young lower class girls even if it's mostly betabux, at least you would touch some fresh pussy for once in your life before you shuffle off

nostradamnus iq

only decent socializing I've done with other men is over playing ball, discussing government, or some video game

sharing some common mission

Socialmaxxing

only decent socializing I've done with other men is over playing ball, discussing government, or some video game

sharing some common mission
you try to talk deeper than that and as soon as it comes out that someone has like 15% higher income the bitching starts, so you can't even have that, gotta talk about the weather and shit

I think I've completely given up on the idea of putting effort into gaining friends and a girlfriend.
In theory, I am still extremely conflicted over it, but in practice, I would ultimately rather live alone.
If I cannot relate to others (even on forums to an extent, but especially in real life), then interacting with others will only be a painful mistake on my part.
I find it strange how you consider their lives "better". In my view, despite all the suffering that goes along with my life, I would not interchange it for a normalnigger one. I would rather be aware and miserable than to have no important knowledge of the world around me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back