Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the racial demographic of incel community?

What is the racial demographic of incel community?

• East Asian

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • South Asian

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Middle Eastern and North African

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Sub Saharan African

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Native North and South American

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Aboriginal Australians, Maoris and Pacific Islanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jew

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Mixed Race (Castizo, Mulatto, Happa,Mestizo and every kind of multiracial people)

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • European

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
Dinger557

Dinger557

Recruit
★★
I am conducting a survey.

I am Middle Eastern and White mixed.

I've seen this thread before

Guys, please take part in this poll.

Nigga just go to the March 2020 survey results

Half Filipino and white

Mostly white gods

European is super vague. Both of these are phenotypes from different parts of europe

Tronderm
Paleosardinianm

At the very least you should be separating it into Northwestern, Northeastern and Southern Europeans

Last edited:
I voted Mixed, since I’m an olive-skinned high-yellow mulatto/castizo/morro. But when people see me, they think I look North African like Moroccan or Egyptian or Sudanese or something, especially with my beard.

I don’t think Abos and Pacific Islanders are the same race tho. Abos and Melanesians are very dark skinned, almost like Africans/Groids. Pacific Islanders are more yellowish-tannish/lighter skinned.
European is super vague. Both of these are phenotypes from different parts of europe

View attachment 235640View attachment 235641

At the very least you should be separating it into Northwestern, Northeastern and Southern Europeans
Lol, the guy at the top looks more Germanic/Central European while the guy at the bottom looks like he’s a white Puerto Rican or less likely southern Spanish (Andalusian), other Mediterranean (incl. North African) or Black Irish.

Ether way, the Germanic guy definitely mogs the Mediterranean guy. It’s over for Mediterraneancels.

Last edited:

View attachment 235640View attachment 235641

Don't stereotype any race or ethnicity.
i do not know
Okay
I voted Mixed, since I’m an olive-skinned high-yellow mulatto/castizo/morro. But when people see me, they think I look North African like Moroccan or Egyptian or Sudanese or something, especially with my beard.

I don’t think Abos and Pacific Islanders are the same race tho. Abos and Melanesians are very dark skinned, almost like Africans/Groids. Pacific Islanders are more yellowish-tannish/lighter skinned.

Lol, the guy at the top looks more Germanic/Central European while the guy at the bottom looks like he’s a white Puerto Rican or less likely southern Spanish (Andalusian), other Mediterranean (incl. North African) or Black Irish.

Ether way, the Germanic guy definitely mogs the Mediterranean guy. It’s over for Mediterraneancels.
Cool

Don't stereotype any race or ethnicity.
You're the one who said that all europeans are the same, not me. That would be comparable to saying that east asians are the same as south asians.

You're the one who said that all europeans are the same, not me. That would be comparable to saying that east asians are the same as south asians.
Europeans in general look similar to each other. Same way, Indians look similar to each other, East Asians look similar to each other, Africans look similar to each other.

Last edited:
Europeans in general look similar to each other. Same way, Indians look similar to each other, East Asians look similar to each other, Africans look similar to each other.
Yeah, since all Europeans kinda come from similar gene pools, same as Sub-Saharans but regions in Asia is generally more isolated. At least Genghis Khan came in.
>Native North and South American: 1
If you’re not a mestizo or Métis in denial, it’s pretty interesting seeing a pure-blooded Amerind here.

Last edited:
Yeah, since all Europeans kinda come from similar gene pools, same as Sub-Saharans but regions in Asia is generally more isolated. At least Genghis Khan came in.

If you’re not a mestizo in denial, it’s pretty interesting seeing a pure-blooded Amerindian here.
I am a currycel. I am from India.

I am a currycel. I am from India.
Not you. The one who voted Native American. Although the two can be confused ‘cuz both are called “Indians”.

I’m mixed just like him