Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the reason you are incel?

Reason

• Misogyny

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Negative mindset

• Lack of therapy

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Lack of showers

• Not having nice clothes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not going to the gym

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lack of contact with grass

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
theAnt

theAnt

KTHHJSV, 3/10
★★★★
Serious responses only, please. No trolling.

bcuz ur mom dnt wana fuq

I am the ugliest being on the planet

Serious. I'm unvoluntary human. I got taken out of school, im the only ethnic in my entire white family, was on welfare so i couldnt get a job, broke dick (not fully) so i became a recluse. All of that mixed together along with poor parents and bad parenting made me incel. Dont know if its even looks because i never approached.

where is "race" and "height" and "face"
dumb thread

The shower pill destroyed me

Im two of those things, I think. Firstly I think most women are complete fake idiots and secondly they ignore me anyway. Whores.

i lack social skills and don't approach foids. i hate small talk:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Having no bitches

I know it's not lack of therapy for sure. I'm sick of jewpills and shrinks. It's mostly physical appearance with a large dose of mental illness to seal the deal.

Last edited:
All of the above:panties:

Lack of opportunities, location, no place go, before i had opportunities in 2017-18 but wasted.

im incel because foids have never gave me a chance, according to them its my personality and no confidence, because im just a quiet person :feelswhat: they never even gave me a chance to get to know my personality:feelskek: fucking foids:feelsclown:

A lot of reasoons. But it basically all winds down to 1 central underlying fundamental core:

awful genetics

Being a short ugly man