Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What is this video trying to disprove ?

V

vidyacel

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltqa5yINr8s

It´s as if the uploader doesn´t understand that those bluepilled men are not "loved" by those women, they are being used as temporary replacements, until they find a ubermench chad on tinder willingly to come over and fuck them.

But hey, it seems the uploader doesn´t mind someone getting cucked out there.
Ooofy doofus.

Just a sophisticated form of gaslighting.

I can't be arsed to watch this nonsense mumbling video, but the pictures seem to be a nice cherry-pick compilation.

I can't be arsed to watch this nonsense mumbling video, but the pictures seem to be a nice cherry-pick compilation.
He ends it by saying - "the blackpill is the darkest shade of blue" is this guy purposely stabbing himself on the foot to tell this lie to his viewers ?
"Just go outside" yeah i did, and it´s lookism everywhere.
Acting NT is one way to embarrass yourself, because a clown will always be a loner.

This dude sounds like he is recording from the edge a chair with a noose around his neck. It’s over for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back