Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What is truecels.org ?

Kanakops

Kanakops

Officer
★★★
I don't know what is the point of this website, what is the difference with incels.is ? Also I have see somes members here on this website, i'm just curious because the website is pretty similar

Last edited:
It's just an alternative

It's just another incel forum, some here are members on both, i assume it has different rules and it's a bit more edgy, but that's that.

A dead forum with no traffic.

I hope they have success, though. It wouldn't hurt to have a second forum. Also in case when this place gets shut down. Maybe I should register there.

another money making opportunity

I assume it´s some sort of backup forum but also a place ONLY for truecels not for people who are just blackpilled.

I hope they have success, though. It wouldn't hurt to have a second forum. Also in case when this place gets shut down. Maybe I should register there.

Same, I'm probably gonna register just in case and also for having the possibility to have more topics to see and react

Last edited:

I accepted you, welcome =D.