Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is ur opinion on Adam Lanza?

Obour1995

Obour1995

Recruit
★★★★
I liked him personally. I reccomend if u don’t know a lot about him to go and find the transcripts of his YouTube channel CulturalPhilistine, I think his philosophy was very true

@failednormie_ educate him.

There are photos of the crime scene. U can even see a dead teacher

I don’t know the name of the teacher but I can clearly see a corpse. I can send u a pic but I’m not sure how? Oh btw u can see part of adam dead body

@failednormie_ educate him.
I understand it seems fishy but there are photographs of dead bodies and there is photos of blood and bullet holes. In actuality the true conspiracy when it comes to school shootings is Columbine. Look up mindshock on YouTube to see the truth

There are photos of the crime scene. U can even see a dead teacher
those photos have been covered up and down bud you think the cops entered that glass hole like the 3 stooges without opening the door? also that photo is blurry and you cant see anytthing nor blood. also not hard to get someone to lay on the ground for a picture

also the principal who died was interviewed by the newtown bee post her death,

those photos have been covered up and down bud you think the cops entered that glass hole like the 3 stooges without opening the door? also that photo is blurry and you cant see anytthing nor blood. also not hard to get someone to lay on the ground for a picture
The teacher has a bullet wound. There’s also photo of Nancy Lanza on the bed, I can send photo but I don’t know how.

I understand it seems fishy but there are photographs of dead bodies and there is photos of blood and bullet holes. In actuality the true conspiracy when it comes to school shootings is Columbine. Look up mindshock on YouTube to see the truth
people who were at the columbine crime scene like wolfgang halbig knew sandyhook was fake. There is footage of columbine shooting but not sandyhook @ItsovERfucks knows.

The teacher has a bullet wound. There’s also photo of Nancy Lanza on the bed, I can send photo but I don’t know how.
nope there is no body. Just fake blood.

also the adam lanza crime scene was recorded at the neighbors house

thats in the thread as well bud just watch it.

people who were at the columbine crime scene like wolfgang halbig knew sandyhook was fake. There is footage of columbine shooting but not sandyhook @ItsovERfucks knows.
Witnesses says they saw more shooters then Eric and Dylan.

Witnesses says they saw more shooters then Eric and Dylan.
also there was like 3 shooters running into the woods at sandyhook. thats in the thread as well. they covered that up.

also there was like 3 shooters running into the woods at sandyhook. thats in the thread as well. they covered that up.
I understnad now it certainly is strange, thanks for telling me. Then, if Adam is fake who is talking in his videos? What about his childhood photos?

Why did they faked this shooting? I don't understand what was the purpose of it ?

I understnad now it certainly is strange, thanks for telling me. Then, if Adam is fake who is talking in his videos? What about his childhood photos?
photoshopped, Just like all the children, some of the photos of the children were straight ripped off of random peoples Facebook and people had complained causing multiple of the kids photos to be later changed. you also didn't check thread cause all of this is in there. Also the Videos of him playing ddr are not him they were created with early deepfake programs hence why they weren't released until around 2015. once again check thread nigga.

Can you link his YouTube transcripts

Why did they faked this shooting? I don't understand what was the purpose of it ?
ban ar15s and increase gun control which has happened. obama knew it was fake. there is plenty of proof of that,

photoshopped, Just like all the children, some of the photos of the children were straight ripped off of random peoples Facebook and people had complained causing multiple of the kids photos to be later changed. you also didn't check thread cause all of this is in there. Also the Videos of him playing ddr are not him they were created with early deepfake programs hence why they weren't released until around 2015. once again check thread nigga.
I did read thread didn’t see it lol. Thanks anyway

I don’t know the name of the teacher but I can clearly see a corpse. I can send u a pic but I’m not sure how? Oh btw u can see part of adam dead body
ER Is High tier Normie in that Avi of yours

one of my favorite mass shooters ^_^

Yea I initally wanted to say ChadLite in that Avi
Not just in this photograph he in my opinion was Chad but was just very socially awkward and didn’t have much confidence and didn’t approach females. In his manifesto he even says females did smile at him he just didn’t approach.

in california and other states, Im not implying the entire usa.
I don't believe this all that to ban guns in a state, you know that government have high tech drone and other technologies why would they feel threatened by a gun

I don't believe this all that to ban guns in a state, you know that government have high tech drone and other technologies why would they feel threatened by a gun
Do live in america? currently there is a huge push of unconstitutional tyranny happening here.

they fear a revolt happening

Based actual Efilist. Like Er he had THE balls To do What he want To set To do

They didn't had drones and other high tech stuff at that time. No amount of guns can save you from drones.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you think they have enough drones to defend themselves from the entire american population armed?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you think they have enough drones to defend themselves from the entire american population armed?

View attachment 1086781
Ofcoucrse bunch of civilians with guns can fight against drones, fighter jets, tanks and god knows what other technologies they are hiding. Not to mention half of Americans are obese I doubt any of them can actually put up a fight against the government.