Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your bluepilled guilty pleasure?

F

fernandopox

Banned
-
Mine is Walter Fate videos. I love/hate what he does but I really like the way he talks, his voice is soothing and for some reason he makes me laugh. Nice videos to watch at night before sleeping. I feel I'd like to have a beer with him and tell him his wife probably gets fucked in the ass by Chad when he's not home. Disney films are good too

Reddit. There are some good subs that entertain.

MSM news or series. I just let the liberal propaganda slide over me.

42cel said:
Reddit. There are some good subs that entertain.

I was a redditor for so fucking long and spent all day browsing it. But it became too repetitive even in subs I considered cool. Also I don't mind normies but the last wave of numales and manchildren that plagued it was so annoying! I couldn't stand reading the threads anymore, the whole comment chains, shitty humour, edginess, etc but also the banhammer on /r/incels and other cool subs changed reddit forever for me. I might consider using it again for more niche subs (science stuff and other specific themes) but it will be a narrower experience for sure. 

What subs do you like?

fernandopox said:
I was a redditor for so fucking long and spent all day browsing it. But it became too repetitive even in subs I considered cool. Also I don't mind normies but the last wave of numales and manchildren that plagued it was so annoying! I couldn't stand reading the threads anymore, the whole comment chains, shitty humour, edginess, etc but also the banhammer on /r/incels and other cool subs changed reddit forever for me. I might consider using it again for more niche subs (science stuff and other specific themes) but it will be a narrower experience for sure. 

What subs do you like?

Then I probably like it because I don't browse it often (~1 hour/day).

Some subs I currently frequent are
/r/watchpeopledie
/r/tifu
/r/todayilearned
/r/programmer
/r/programmerhumor
/r/recruitinghell
/r/notinteresting
/r/mildlyinteresting
/r/interestingasfuck
/r/oddlysatisfying

nausea said:
wanna know one little secret?

Sure.

Is it Salmonella Typhimurium?
Or is it some terrorist I should know?

nausea said:
it regards your avi

I honestly just googled "creepy fox" once and loved the picture. Is it "Stoned fox" in italian or something? LOL. No idea.

YouTube. I watch PewDiePie and jacksfilms sometimes.

i masturbate furiously while refreshing incels.is

SeifEsteem said:
my post count

Why do you care about that? So you just post to get a higher number?

fernandopox said:

What subs do you like?

It used to be reddit for me.

Now the only thing left is camgirls.