Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy what is your celebrity crush?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Mine is Birdy(the singer)

I can't imagine being an incel and having a "crush" on a celebrity :feelskek: How are you still this cucked

Jordyn Jones and Belle Delphine, but not in a classic sense of the word.

Any skinny celebrity will do

When I was a kid I loved Selena Gomez. I would even kiss pictures of her on my cellphone :feelshaha:

Maybe she was my first ever crush in general

I can't imagine being an incel and having a "crush" on a celebrity :feelskek: How are you still this cucked
well i liked her 11 years ago my cousin used to be a big fan of her and i liked her songs and how she looked and behaved like.

I don't have one because i'm not a fucking cuck.

That Jew At&t girl :ahegao:

I don't have one because i'm not a fucking cuck.

Birdy dating history​

Who is she dating right now?
Birdy is currently single.

Relationships​

We have no records of past relationships for Birdy

SHE will BE MY GF

It's basically the same as having a oneitis, just doing the usual delusion about a foid and your glorification and pedestal-putting of her, but on a public figure; I suppose it depends on what you mean by a "crush". :feelswhat:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

don't have one and never had one

Jenna ortega.

good taste brocel
It's a specific fantasy, but they are both quiet dull and that is a good trait for a woman to have in my opinion.

well i liked her 11 years ago my cousin used to be a big fan of her and i liked her songs and how she looked and behaved like.
Joined Feb 5, 2022

what up bitch nigger

posting again? :ha..feels:
Mhm. Stopped coming here for a couple of months because I didn't like the new wave of newfags. I still don't, but I'm back now

As a kid I never had any. However when I was in High School, I watched the movie Career Opportunities and realized that I really really really wanted to fuck the shit out of 90's era Jennifer Connelly as most people do :feelsohh: So I guess that's at least a little close.