Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your favorite natural disaster?

What is your favorite natural disaster?

• 2003 Europe Heat Wave (72 000 dead)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2023 Turkey-Syria Earthquakes (34 000 dead)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
What is your favorite natural disaster? I'm quite enjoying the current Earthquakes, but I was more entertained by the 2004 tsunami. Even as a child I took joy in mass casualty events.

Normies deserve to die and those that still have their faith in god deserve to have their families wiped out.

Humanity itself

Chixlub asteroid 65 million years ago
Hopefully another one coming to wipe the state clean

The one where a big rock hits the earth and we all die

The Pacific coast big one that's yet to come

What is your favorite natural disaster? I'm quite enjoying the current Earthquakes, but I was more entertained by the 2004 tsunami. Even as a child I took joy in mass casualty events.

Normies deserve to die and those that still have their faith in god deserve to have their families wiped out.
genocide

Natural disasters are overrated

I think the higher number the better. At least I can scream “IT’S OVER 9000!!!”. However, the existence of humanity itself is a disaster too. Look at how normies overpopulate the planet with limited resources with their unlimited needs.

The 2004 boxing day Tsunami was right around the time when watchable online internet video was kicking off and internet speeds could handle it. I was in Primary school at the time and remember watching POV videos of the Tsunami coming in during class and break.

Look at how normies overpopulate the planet with limited resources with their unlimited needs.
All that goes out the window when they start wanting and having kids.

The Great Plague of 2023, where dozens of millions die of a mysterious pathogen.

putin launchs his nukes just the moment before he dies