Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your favorite story from the Bible?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
Title.

I don't know if I could pick a single one, but the Three Wise Men do fascinate me.

Jesus cleansing a leper

I've never read it

Later that night, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and he was alone on land. He saw the disciples straining at the oars, because the wind was against them. Shortly before dawn he went out to them, walking on the lake. He was about to pass by them, but when they saw him walking on the lake, they thought he was a ghost. They cried out, because they all saw him and were terrified.

Sodom & Gomorrah

Book of Jonah, back when I believed normies could be saved.

The one where God flooded the earth to kill all degenerate normies. But his only mistake was allowing Noah to live and thus the cycle of degeneration was continued on by his descendants.

I gotta start reading it again

I thumbed through it, saw some ramblings about clay pots, then put it back in the shelf, what was all that about?

Book of Job and Enoch stuff is good, I really like hearing about the fallen angels and the watchers and nephilim

Not a story but a law in Leviticus 12.

The Purification of Women.
The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. 3 On the eighth day the boy is to be circumcised. 4 Then the woman must wait thirty-three days to be purified from her bleeding. She must not touch anything sacred or go to the sanctuary until the days of her purification are over. 5 If she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period. Then she must wait sixty-six days to be purified from her bleeding.

Looks like God is fesikh-vaginal discharge pilled :mask: