Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What is your favourite feel good music?

And all I wanna hear is the message beep.

Keep it coming brocels..i need some new collection to listen

Metal is an aggressive satanic music. I used to listen to metal from 13 y.o. and still listen sometimes but it's not good for your soul.
I know. I myself was into the heavy bands like Megadeth tho not so xtreme, Death, Necrophagist, Slayer, Dimebag Darrel etc but these days i am not much into it..i used to Play the guitar myself

I know. I myself was into the heavy bands like Megadeth tho not so xtreme, Death, Necrophagist, Slayer, Dimebag Darrel etc but these days i am not much into it..i used to Play the guitar myself
I was heavily into metal culture. I even weared Slayer's 'South of Heaven' t-shirt at school. But I felt terrible inside. Like I'm already in hell. At 16 y.o. I encountered deacon from Orthodox Church and he also was into metal before but he found Christ.
I walked into Church some time but I never fully embraced New Testament.
And with time I started to listen to metal again + heavily masturbating.
Even if I'm not fully into Christianity now but when I look into the past, I can see that heavy metal is mainly degenerate music and that I was listening to metal while heavily drinking and mastturbating is not a good sign.

I was heavily into metal culture. I even weared Slayer's 'South of Heaven' t-shirt at school. But I felt terrible inside. Like I'm already in hell. At 16 y.o. I encountered deacon from Orthodox Church and he also was into metal before but he found Christ.
I walked into Church some time but I never fully embraced New Testament.
And with time I started to listen to metal again + heavily masturbating.
Even if I'm not fully into Christianity now but when I look into the past, I can see that heavy metal is mainly degenerate music and that I was listening to metal while heavily drinking and mastturbating is not a good sign.
yeaah as you go further up from the heavy metal genre, things get pretty weird, and its mostly gore stuff and all , but it depends on the individual, for me these bands were helpful because i was practicing and honing my guitar skills and so the riffs were pretty helpful...Some folk metal bands like Eluviete, Amon Amarth etc had good melodic lines as well

yeaah as you go further up from the heavy metal genre, things get pretty weird, and its mostly gore stuff and all , but it depends on the individual, for me these bands were helpful because i was practicing and honing my guitar skills and so the riffs were pretty helpful...Some folk metal bands like Eluviete, Amon Amarth etc had good melodic lines as well
Some metal bands are good but the fact that there are many satanic occult metal bands is frightening for me.
Constantly listening to metal is like drinking dirty water.