Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your ideal foid?

The idea of "choosing" women makes me sick. I suppose it is the result of years of negative experiences with them.

Otherwise, a mentally-ill morena.

Interesting to see other spics who like white (non-mestiza) foids. @Netzachcel agrees.
All latinaz want white Dick. Also the most beautiful woman i've seen was from Estonia. Usa Whities are trashy for the most part

All latinaz want white Dick.
All ethnic foids want white dick. Even black and mixed-race foids (as much as Tyrones and blackcels cope with "muh BBC")
Also the most beautiful woman i've seen was from Estonia. Usa Whities are trashy for the most part
American gringos are alright, since most of them aren't even Anglo by ancestry (they have more German, Irish, Scots-Irish, Italian and Scandinavian ancestry).

Med, Slav, German/Dutch and Scandinavian foids are Stacy-tier, especially if they're tall. :feelsohh:

Real Anglo foids (as in English, not Scottish or Irish) tend to be somewhat ugly IMO. Scottish and Irish foids though, especially the blonde and the redhead ones are also pretty nice.

Tall and skinny:smonk:

She would ideally be same height as me (5'5), same age as me (14-15), attractive face, white, blonde hair, blue eyes, medium size tits, big ass, wide hips, can do whatever I want her to.

A virgin Lucy Pinder who only has eyes for me :feelsseriously:

One That Has A Heartbeat That's It.

White, petite, hot mommy gf, in her late 20s/early 30s, with black or brown hair no longer than chin-lenght.

At this point, an ideal simply isn't even part of my thought process anymore. I can't afford to have any standards or preferences. The closest thing to an ideal girl for me would be somebody whose blind and has no friends or family. I'd be able to win her over with my personality, and there wouldn't be anyone to tell her how bad my face looks. The only women I ever even came close to dating were 2 blind girls. They were falling in love with the personality, but then their fucking lookist bigot friends talked them out of it.

Last edited:
Something like Jordyn,a small booba to fit in my mouth and nice ass too shoot a load.

919d07916428da6dccd43903ed14a75f

iu

I've seen a lot of people post that one girl from Komi can't communicate, that's what I consider stacy, a tall pretty foid with long dark hair

One that just likes me, is nice, and same lookswise

Around the same height as me, not too skinny not too fat, cute face, not bitchy. Can be any ethnicity

Last edited:
Yes. Compare with her husband:
src=http%3A%2F%2Fwx2.sinaimg.cn%2Fmw690%2F006lXvGHly1h3qaj6hii2j316o1kwqle.jpg&refer=http%3A%2F%2Fwx2.sinaimg.cn&app=2002&size=f9999,10000&q=a80&n=0&g=0n&fmt=auto