Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your opinion on Ted bundy

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
While ted bundy is heavily hated by feminists some foids go crazy on him same with jd columbine shooters..etc

Last edited:
While ted bundy is heavily hated by feminists some foids go crazy on him same with jf columbine shooters..etc
ok GrAY.

it's over

While ted bundy is heavily hated by feminists some foids go crazy on him same with jf columbine shooters..etc

LOL okay I won't be a graycel anyway soon if u hAVE anything to say say it u don't just avoid this thread lol
ok GrAY.

it's over

Foids are into crazy hot guys :feelsjuice: Water

Foids are into crazy hot guys :feelsjuice: Water
Ted bundy was definitely not a crazy hot guy it was back then standard he did have other treats that was attractive to women back then now foids like him cause it make them seem edgy

GOAT, better than ER. RIP

Dark triad Chad.

Nice appreciate the effort of calling me a graycel for the what 100 time already lol

While ted bundy is heavily hated by feminists some foids go crazy on him same with jd columbine shooters..etc
Idc about him I like jeffrey dahmer and Richard ramirez better

My opinion: I think he did it.

can i give opinion on Al Bundy instead ?
2de08a93b188a0a74437a4104330b769.jpg

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

This post glows so much I think it gave me radiation poisoning. Well fed I know you love trying to goad us into illegal activity but we are not idiots or criminals at the same time though none of us really give a fuck about it either way for the same reasons we dont give a fuck about period cramps or ovarian cancer or any other issue of foids. Foids hate us and have zero empathy towards us so their problems are exactly that and none of my concern or buisness.

Last edited:
This post glows so much I think it gave me radiation poisoning. Well fed I know you love trying to goad us into illegal activity but we are not idiots or criminals at the same time though none of us really give a fuck about it either way for the same reasons we dont give a fuck about period cramps or ovarian cancer or any other issue of foids. Foids hate us and have zero empathy towards us so their problems are exactly that and none of my concern or buisness.
Don't know how this is considered to be glow activity but talking about Elliott rodger is not but I don't remmber The part where I said hey guys do u know ted bundy killed foids let's all be sad for em and talking about er is also would be considered as am illegal activity

can i give opinion on Al Bundy instead ?
2de08a93b188a0a74437a4104330b769.jpg

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Don't know how this is considered to be glow activity but talking about Elliott rodger is not but I don't remmber The part where I said hey guys do u know ted bundy killed foids let's all be sad for em and talking about er is also would be considered as am illegal activity
Obviously talking of him isnt but its obvious you are trying to bait to something fed.

Obviously talking of him isnt but its obvious you are trying to bait to something fed.
No just posting to get out of the the grey area

Love him for how he treated foids, but hate him for his looks.