Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your typing speed?

What is your typing speed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celius

Celius

-
Over for me.

Over

Meanwhile, this is Chad:

Chadtbh

On the bright side, I have relatively good reaction times but my internet is shit and I live in a third world shithole where the pings are always high (even for something like bullet chess) so technically speaking, it’s not accurate.

Notover

But other than that (which is only thanks to videogames), I have legitimately no other redeeming qualities on here.

Over.

I type without looking at it and i type very fast due to my adhd

Cope.

Chad tbh ngl.

Lonelyus

Wizard/Rotcel/ComfyNEETcel/Hikkikomori/Hermit/NPNW
Posts16,981Reaction score0

My postcount says otherwise!

Youve become annoying, Youll be on my ignore list for 15 days, Imma set it in my calendar

See you on the 11th of august

normies, foids, chads type at 20-30 as they rarely use computers
Yeah, but I feel like that’s not the case for zoomers though. They’re usually good at everything nowadays I guess.

Yeah, but I feel like that’s not the case for zoomers though. They’re usually good at everything nowadays I guess.
in my country having a pc is non-NT as fuck, everyone here either has a cheap xbox or just goes out drinking alcohol instead

in my country having a pc is non-NT as fuck
Okay, that’s clearly exaggeration. I live in a literal shithole and everyone here at least owns one computer lol. Where do you live? Eastern Europe?

One benefit of my OCD and autism is my ability to type fast and accurately. I have like 80 WPM