Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What kind of wife and mother does mating dances like this for thirsty drooling pajeet simps?

she knows they want bobs and vagine

Can someone explain to me what a Pajeet and a Pajeeta is? I want to learn some curry incel lingo.

She wants more baby daddies to milk that juicy, juicy alimoney

I don't if it's intentional, but there are videos with title "Indian woman breastfeeding" and I think it's a subtle way of pulling views with subtle nudity, because the comments are full of horny content. So I guess the mother's know what's up and uses this as a chance to monetize and make money, but they call it as daily vlogs

I don't if it's intentional, but there are videos with title "Indian woman breastfeeding" and I think it's a subtle way of pulling views with subtle nudity, because the comments are full of horny content. So I guess the mother's know what's up and uses this as a chance to monetize and make money, but they call it as daily vlogs
I've seen them. Whores!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I would fuck this pajeeta but not reproduce because it’s dysgenic.

I would fuck this pajeeta but not reproduce because it’s dysgenic.
Difference in Standards are crazy, cuz I would consider as stacyjeeta lite. I noticed this before, the women i consider as Stacyjeeta were considered as avg when I posted some pics here

Difference in Standards are crazy, cuz I would consider as stacyjeeta lite. I noticed this before, the women i consider as Stacyjeeta were considered as avg when I posted some pics here
She mogs most pajeetas. Average pajeeta is more disgusting than this.
p

Can someone explain to me what a Pajeet and a Pajeeta is? I want to learn some curry incel lingo.
Curry= south asian men , currywhore= south asian women, pajeet=deragotary term used to call south asian men, pajeeta=deragotary word used to call south Asian women.

Pajeet = Indian. Pajeeta = female equivalent

In some circles, you'll see these terms used to exclusively refer to Hindu Indians, though they're usually used for all Indians.

I can't believe you've been here for 6 years and don't know any derogatory terms for curries.

I can't believe you've been here for 6 years and don't know any derogatory terms for curries.
I never saw those words back in 2018. They started coming up like 2 years ago.

She mogs most pajeetas. Average pajeeta is more disgusting than this.
p
Average pajeeta looks like this
Screenshot 20240331 105948 Free Adblocker Browser

They are so dygenic that they grow moustache at 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back