Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kinds of people would you like to befriend?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
What groups of people other than more based, truly blackpilled brocels do you think you'd relate?

Images

Some fun high iq beer autist

Those who're under 5'11 and sub5, I'd say.

ugly autists

I like anybody that is real, genuine, and authentic, I absolutely hate fakes, phonies, or pretentious rebels. I generally hate fake people in general, low I.Q. people pretending they're smarter than they really are. :feelsjuice:

Stacy friends with benefits. :dab:

No one tbh, I enjoy being alone too much. Besides, I always push potential friends away anyway and I’m too autist to talk to people, so it’s not like I’ll ever have friends

Everybody except for bri'ish people @Pancakecel thoughts?

Only people who are match my personality for like 90 percent. Im an asshole and I immideatly dislike everyone who is different than me.:feelsugh: Also this person would have to suffer as much as I did to be truly compatible with me for a friendship. I have no sympathy or interest being with people who had better lives than me. Period

People around my age that smoke weed

I can only be friends with based and blackpilled khhv truecels

I've been able to tolerate and even come to like the company of some normies, but they have to possess some level of self-awareness and the realitypill.

Feminists, far left, far right, progressives, social justice warriors, those that live life on autopilot and never question narratives, etc I can't stomach.

So they don't have to be blackpilled or even redpilled, but they need to be moderately based, not easily offended and willing to hear blunt, direct views based on statistics. Naturally this pretty much eliminates 99% of women and a large segment of men.

Only people who are match my personality for like 90 percent. Im an asshole and I immideatly dislike everyone who is different than me.:feelsugh: Also this person would have to suffer as much as I did to be truly compatible with me for a friendship. I have no sympathy or interest being with people who had better lives than me. Period
Dude. You are my soulmate, even though I'm grossed out by that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back