Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What makes Girls not play EU4?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
Can you play as the NAZI party?
If yes i'm downloading :feelsokman:

I'm a Civilizationkiddie but I respect the Paradoxbros. That's a fantastic sign of a giga based game, I hope to get into it at some point, but I rarely game on PC these days :feelsokman:

Can you play as the NAZI party?
If yes i'm downloading :feelsokman:
The next hoi4 DLC will probably be about the axis, you gotta wait like 2 years for that tho.

too boring for them when they party, fuck etc all the time.

because it's literally a map

they probably just play it for male validation tbh

I used to play EU4 when I was younger. I used to like using cheat codes so I could make Wales conquer most of Europe for keks.

It’s not exactly an adrenaline fuelled instant fun game like a first person shooter or RPG but if you love history and alternate history then it’s awesome; it’s cool when you get good at it and start conquering other places; weird alternate history like the reformation starting in Italy.

I think a lot of stuff like this boils down to the fact that women are way more conformist than men. Things that are popular and mainstream and present in the general culture there will be women/girls. Back in the day when Call of Duty was massive, girls would play it just because it was so popular and talked about commonly. Anything outside the mainstream or seen as unusual or genuinely uncool (not ironically uncool), women tend to steer clear of.

Also, women tend to be a lot less interested in stuff like war history and international relations/geopolitics in my experience. International relations is one of those uni subjects that is dominated by men. The evolutionary reasons for this are not clear.

their brain cant process