Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What men should expect of women

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
I have found this on reddit and found it to be an actually good list for those who don't want to have their lives utterly destroyed by foids. Not that I'll actually have this problem, but it's nice to daydream about a successful relationship.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/17zzrgg/gentlemen_i_have_created_the_definitive_list_for/

And here is the pasted thread:

After A failed marriage engagement, I took the time to reflect on what I could've done better, and what she could've done better. This is the list I created.

• Acceptance of Imperfection: Embracing each other's flaws and imperfections, fostering a sense of unconditional love and acceptance.
  • Adaptability: The ability to adapt to changes and challenges in various aspects of life.
  • Ambition: The drive and determination to achieve goals and pursue personal and professional growth.
  • Appreciation: Recognizing and expressing gratitude for each other's contributions, efforts, and presence in the relationship.
  • Attitude: A person's overall outlook and approach towards life, situations, and others.
  • Attractiveness: The appeal or desirability of a person physically, emotionally, or intellectually.
  • Commitment to Personal Growth: Striving for continuous improvement as individuals, supporting each other's growth journeys.
  • Communication Skills: The ability to convey thoughts, feelings, and information effectively and listen actively.
  • Connectedness: The degree to which a person feels emotionally connected and engaged with others.
  • Cooperation: Willingness to work together harmoniously, collaborate, and compromise when necessary.
  • Cultural Compatibility: Shared cultural values or an openness to embracing and respecting each other's cultural backgrounds.
  • Effective Conflict Resolution: Approaching disagreements with a calm and respectful approach, seeking mutually agreeable solutions.
  • Emotional Intelligence: The ability to understand, manage, and empathize with one's own and others' emotions.
  • Empowerment Of Others: Supporting and encouraging others to achieve their goals and potential.
  • Financial Compatibility: Shared financial goals and responsible money management.
  • Flexibility: A willingness to compromise and find solutions in different situations.
  • Homemaking Value: The ability to create and maintain a comfortable, organized, and welcoming home environment.
  • Humor: A shared sense of humor can contribute to a positive and enjoyable relationship.
  • Intellect: Mental capacity, analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
  • Love Language Execution: Expressing love and affection in a way that aligns with the partner's preferred love language.
  • Loyalty: A steadfast commitment to the relationship, demonstrating unwavering support and dedication to each other.
  • Maternal Value: The qualities associated with nurturing and caring for children, whether biological or adopted.
  • Mutual Support: Providing encouragement and assistance to each other's personal and professional endeavors.
  • Open-mindedness: A willingness to consider different perspectives, embrace new ideas, and engage in constructive dialogue.
  • Patience: The capacity to remain calm and understanding in challenging situations.
  • Physical Fitness: Maintaining good physical health and well-being through exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
  • Playfulness: Maintaining a sense of fun and lightheartedness, creating opportunities for joy and shared laughter.
  • Respect For Others: Treating others with consideration, kindness, and acknowledging their worth.
  • Respect for Individuality: Valuing each other's uniqueness, interests, and personal space.
  • Self-Awareness: Conscious knowledge and understanding of one's own character, feelings, motives, and desires.
  • Self-Respect: A positive and appreciative view of oneself, maintaining personal dignity and boundaries.
  • Selflessness: A focus on the needs and well-being of others before oneself.
  • Shared Goals and Dreams: Aligning on long-term aspirations and envisioning a fulfilling future together.
  • Spiritual Beliefs: A person's set of beliefs, principles, and values related to spirituality or religion.
  • Stress Handling: The ability to cope with and manage stress in a healthy and constructive manner.
  • Trustworthiness: The reliability and honesty of an individual, characterized by a consistent and truthful nature.
  • Values/Morality: Fundamental principles and standards that guide one's behavior and decision-making.
  • Willpower: The ability to control and resist impulses in order to achieve long-term goals.
Let me know what you all think, and please feel free to suggest additions.

Conversely, I asked a few women what they looked for in a Man. This is the list that they provided me:

• Provides advice, resources (time, energy, money), safety, assurance
  • Emotionally available & communicative
  • Leads our family in a direction that makes sense (spiritually, financially, environmentally, etc.) for the lifestyle we want to live which for me includes monogamous marriage
  • Creates an environment where I feel safe, loved, & stable enough & to focus on supporting, serving, nurturing, & developing him & the kids in the ways they need
I noticed that their list was the end result of personal development. A sort of "Work on your attributes, and then manifest them into a tangible reality that me and our/my kids can benefit from"

Very interested to know what you think.

As with anything foids say, I have found their list to be gaslighting and utter bullshit. As if a average man would even get the chance to show these attributes. Their list also shows how entitled they are. Comparing both it's easy to see men are more interested in the person and her values while foids think like "how will being with him benefit me heavily? (aside from him being chad)".

Imagine having to learn all this just to marry an ungrateful overweight hag who won't even give you children.

Imagine having to learn all this just to marry an ungrateful overweight hag who won't even give you children.
Yea man Put way To much effort into appealing " to Woman .