Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What must I have done in my past life?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Was I a mass-murderer or some dangerous criminal? Why am I cursed with inceldom, even I wouldn't wish it on someone I hate so much. Inceldom is eating me alive, ive realized yet again another birthday Ill be alone. Another birthday with no memories, another birthday as an incel. JFL at this cruel world. How bad of an individual must I have been to warrant such a fate like this:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. I'm tired of this ngl, just constantly in this situation which doesn't seem to change. Theres no light ahead of the tunnel, just complete and utter darkness:feelsrope:.

Dogpill girl

I hate dogs
So do I. Stinking, ugly shit animals. Cats are based. They have barbed dicks.

To OP, don't fall for the just world garbage. You're here because of your parents. They forced you into this life by combining their shitty garbage genes and just went "He'll be fine, whatever."

BLACKPILL DOESNT TAKE ANY CAPTIVES

You just have the wrong genes.