Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what my age matches (60) are doing...

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
what my age matches (60) are doing...

To be Fair, I too only look (and physically feel) old. But my mind is still young feeling! So I get it! However, I'm under no delusions as to my "beauty!" (Or lack of it;-(

But these dry old cunts are acting as if they are still "fresh" and "perky."

I believe this video, it's entirely believable! I've seen tattooed oldies out their that act all young and shit!

decades ago - in my 30's - I even saw- heard a group of really nasty really old, hags discussing sex! it creeped me out!

anyway, while I'm rotting, these elderly cunts are having all the sexy fun!

elderly Chad only!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COHcXWONl3g

Nothing cringes me more than roasties trying to look young :feelsseriously:

I like this YouTube channel

Crazy times indeed.

u should try OurTime.com

75 year old roastie still fucks Chad only

You know...

It's actually kind of cringe that I'm so up-to-date on various slang!

are u legit 60+.

are u legit 60+.
Yes
You shouldn't question your elders.
He didn't question, he doubted. So that's OK. Whatever. It's probably a good idea to not trust folks my age... Especially if they are "experts" or some form of "authority."

IDC. I'm ignored him because he made me feel bad in the past. But since he doubted me, I'll un ignore him out of respect. Lol!

Yes

He didn't question, he doubted. So that's OK. Whatever. It's probably a good idea to not trust folks my age... Especially if they are "experts" or some form of "authority."

IDC. I'm ignored him because he made me feel bad in the past. But since he doubted me, I'll un ignore him out of respect. Lol!
What?

My dad died at 71 in 2016 he was red pilled the foids his age were by and large pure scum

My condolences bro.

Emba you're like the father figure of inceldom :feelssalute: