Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What niggers are doing in China

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
video doesnt even load

"oh im just gonna passportmaxx out of the west bro the west is falling im gonna find me a tradwife in asia bro"
:soy::soy::redpill::bluepill:

Fucking christ. And the video goes on for two hours, with new girls every few seconds. Why did china even allow niggers in their nation? Complete cucks.

"oh im just gonna passportmaxx out of the west bro the west is falling im gonna find me a tradwife in asia bro"
:soy::soy::redpill::bluepill:
tradwife only exists on north sentinel island

WARNING : Don’t click that link if you’re a suicidal rice

Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

Just fucking lol, I've heard of this but I thought it was exaggerated. Nigger "students" from Apefrica literally having orgies with chinkwhores in the dorm hallways and nobody cares. @AsiaCel explain this :feelsugh:

NSFL for ugly noodlewhores and bestiality :feelspuke:
My antivirus said it was MALWARE, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!

My antivirus said it was MALWARE, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!

That's right mutha fucka. BBC is going to conquer the world whether you unmelanated bitches like it OR NOT!!!!

DAS RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking christ. And the video goes on for two hours, with new girls every few seconds. Why did china even allow niggers in their nation? Complete cucks.
LMFAO, and chinks are allowing this.

Niggers having government funded orgies while chinkcels are incel :feelsclown:
whole world will soon be niggerfied and rot into absolute obvilion and they will go back to building mudhouses and that will be the end of the human race

Original Kings having government funded orgies while chinkcels are incel :feelsclown:
More worried about O.M. than whites.....

I was just walking around in my libtard city and the most common pairing by far was white men and east asian women. A lot of your so-called countries are literal sex colonies for whites and have been for decades but now u wanna be mad cuz blacks are getting in on the action.

Asian women pretty much want anything that's not an asian man. They've defaulted to white men because they're white worshipping whores just like the men.

Fun fact I'm part asian. Ricecel rebellion or bust at this point.

More worried about O.M. than whites.....

I was just walking around in my libtard city and the most common pairing by far was white men and east asian women. A lot of your so-called countries are literal sex colonies for whites and have been for decades but now u wanna be mad cuz blacks are getting in on the action.

Asian women pretty much want anything that's not an asian man. They've defaulted to white men because they're white worshipping whores just like the men.

Fun fact I'm part asian. Ricecel rebellion or bust at this point.
The stories I could tell about East Asian cucks I've known irl....smh

How the hell can they have sex with these brownboys? Why would you fill your country with niggers in the first place?

These girls are ignoring at least 200.000 years of evolution. It's like a bestiality fetish gone wrong!

Ahhh! My eyes!

Chinks are getting cucked by literally everyone, including deathnic shitskins

Just fucking lol, I've heard of this but I thought it was exaggerated. Nigger "students" from Apefrica literally having orgies with chinkwhores in the dorm hallways and nobody cares. @AsiaCel explain this :feelsugh:

NSFL for ugly noodlewhores and bestiality :feelspuke:
black male asian female just seems so unnatural

It's one of the most natural pairings. Most "feminine" women. (they turn into monsters eventually ofc). Most masculine men.

Ricecels spent 200000 years to evolve from niggers to high inhib autistic bugmen and as soon as noodlewhores have the choice they go back to niggers, truly brutal.

isnt that link a virus?
No the link is legit. I accessed it fine on Chrome with Adblock. Nothing to see though, just chinks being cucks (which we know they are)

Dont need no video to know this, niggers are the ones getting pussy not boring white dorks. Any gook slut that likes white guys is just sheltered and prolly afraid of niggers.

I hope this means no more jbw autism from you

No the link is legit. I accessed it fine on Chrome with Adblock. Nothing to see though, just chinks being cucks (which we know they are)
Honestly I don't understand how chink civilization survived for 3000 years being like this.

Honestly I don't understand how chink civilization survived for 3000 years being like this.
Ditto for curries. This is from 15th century:

The seaports of Cheen and Machin are also large. Porcelain is made there, and sold by the weight and at a low price. Women sleep with their husbands in the day, but at night they go to the foreign men and sleep with them and pay for it, besides waiting on them with sweetmeats and supplying them with food and drink, that the foreigners may love them, because they like strangers and white people, their own men being so very black. And when a woman conceives a child by a stranger, the husband pays him a salary. If the child is born white, the stranger receives a duty of eighteen tenkas; if it is born black he gets nothing, but is welcome to what he ate and drank.

Brootal racepill. Source: https://open.library.ubc.ca/media/stream/pdf/831/1.0106671/2

Last edited:
Dont need no video to know this, niggers are the ones getting pussy not boring white dorks. Any gook slut that likes white guys is just sheltered and prolly afraid of niggers.

basEd

Only people who apply JBW is ethnics or mutts

Cope, they both mog chinks and steal our women.

We need to bring back the Soviet army mongol squads and send them to Africa. 10 sheboons will be property for each noodle they screwed (because they're ugly) Meanwhile the coal burning noodle will be public property for all of China at least they'll be good for something.