Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What noodlewhores think about 24/7

:feelsUgh: probably ugly irl

Junglegooks. :feelspuke:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Invisalign/comments/tcm3h6/im_going_to_get_invisalign_hope_it_will_help_with/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

:lul::lul:

Thai + Viet + Filipina= ugliest type of noodlewhores. Thai & Flip = most white worshipping. Viet = most self-hating.

Thai + Viet whores will often say that they have Chinese or French ancestry. Flip whores will say that they have some spanish ancestry.

EVEN with all of the makeup and plastic surgery, they still look ugly.

But of course, they have vaginas. So in the west, especially in America, their SMV is sky high. While their ricecel looks match like dudes like myself, cope with the wonderful world of warcraft and shit posting online.

South Korean foids are not bad

This forum should add a noodlewhore emoji of that picture :feelshaha::feelshaha:
One for every race would be ideal, like we already have the mayo FoidSoy smiley :foidSoy:, we need one for all foids

I actually told my momma about the “white cockru onry!” meme as it pertains to noodle whores and she laughed her ass off! :feelskek:
Based momma.

no upvotes, good :feelskek:

white devil lives rent free in their heads

By foreigners they mean only Whites not curries, niggers, and arabs:lul: