Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What % of femcels are legit?

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
No larping incels
I guess <1%

less than 1% because there are men with desfigured/landwhale fetish

0%. No exceptions.

The are female celibates, but there are are no female INVOLUNTARY celibates.

lol just found it 100% of them are dudes guaranteed

5% but they are all out of my league

Femcels used to exist, but in the past couple decades their smv has rose, not by alot but enough to put them slightly out of our reach.

0%, there are even granny fuckers.

It's a bunch of incels shitposting.

0. if you’re talking about the “community”, that’s supposed to be satirical.

5%, atleast i see some deranged femoids or absolute mouthbreathers that i wouldn't fuck given the chance, but probably someone else will. maybe that's just me being young and spoiled still, not being that deprived for just any sort of vagina.

around 0%, there are a lot of female volcels tho(only because they want Chad)

.001%

The only females who can be considered incel are burn victims, visually hideous to look at or with serious mental issues who never leave the house.

All other females will be scooped up by a man just by leaving the house, beta provider etc etc even if they are fat and 2/10 or 3/10

>femcel

Reminder that she's had numerous boyfriends and receives more validation every second than you will in your entire life.

Chads will fuck landwhales and 2/10 girls for kicks, boredom and maybe even feeling sorry for them.

Stacey will not fuck 2/10 or 3/10 incel looking men out of boredom or feeling sorry for them...women pretend to feel sorry but they hate weakness which is why they don't date down or fuck down.

You will sometimes see a Stacy hooking up with a shorter uglier man only if that guy bangs out all other categories like Extremely Rich, Celebrity Popular, and overly good social skills.

There is no such thing, vagina is just too valuable.

None. I saw a YT video of a 3" midget woman with no legs, she had a successful husband who owned a business. If you have a pussy, you get a free ride through life. No exceptions.