Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What percentage of fertile years straight women are not having sex due to the lockdown?

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Normally 99%+ fertile age women are having sex on a regular basis, so this quarantine is unheralded in terms of increasing the percentage of women that are having to forgo sex.

Obviously a fair number of them live with their partner so will be having more sex than usual.

Plenty of whores will still be sneaking out to fuck Chad,

But that still leaves plenty. For starters the percentage of women that can't get Chad (whether it's 80/20 rules or 90/10 in 2020) means they won't be having sex as they won't risk Corona Chan for normie.

It's absolutely unprecedented for a whole generation of women to have any more than the odd outlier female to be going weeks without sex. It's no wonder they can't cope. When we get out of lockdown it'll be like the last days of Rome for the open degeneracy these depraved women will be showing. You won't be able to walk down a street without seeing people having sex. Warning: stay at home when normality returns.

Last edited:
Corona lock down means the following for foids:

CHAD ONLY!!!!! :chad:
The majority still has sex. Just normies cant get into relationships right now. And I can’t go to hookers :feelsree:

Hm, good question :waitwhat:

I don’t know

The lockdown is just an excuse landwhales use to reject normies. Chad and literally all femoids are orgymaxxing right now.

they all sneek out to fuck chad