Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What percentage of foids in the Jewnited States older than 21 are still virgins?

Jewnited States - it seems like less than a quarter of foids could reach the end of their college years without having sex with a male at least once (even lesbian foids try dick once)… my answer is: 15% of Goymerican foids older than 21 are still virgins.

A number so small that it's considered a exception.

And 1 - They are completely by choice (Can't get their perfect 10/10 man)
And 2 - Exceptions don't mean anything.

like 5% or less
the ultra delusionals with sky high standards while looking like that fish slob
the ones closed at home with helicopter parents (common in ethnics)

like 5% or less
Ethnic foids, interesting I did not think of that. Probably not Mexican foids though! Curry foids and niggresses would probably be virgins into their 20’s for cultural reasons.

Ethnic foids, interesting I did not think of that. Probably not Mexican foids though! Curry foids and niggresses would probably be virgins into their 20’s for cultural reasons.
yeah, mainly asians and curries.
maybe arabs but i never interacted with them. After they finish high school they disappear forever.

they may not want to share chad so they keep waiting to get a chad all to themsleves

Canada-
Didn't look it up but I'm guessing around 5-10%

Canada-
Didn't look it up but I'm guessing around 5-10%
Damn, if Canadian chads aren’t playing hockey they are taking the virginity of a Canuck foid.

Over 21 bro come on be serious

I don't know. Foids here are sexually active younger and younger now. Less than 1-2% I'd bet.

Foid lurkers reading this - you all are disgusting demons.

Damn, if Canadian chads aren’t playing hockey they are taking the virginity of a Canuck foid.
Depressingly hockey isn't as popular a sport now. Back when I was in highschool there were more kids interested in basketball than there were hockey

My foid coworker told me she lost her virginity at 15.

Jewnited States - it seems like less than a quarter of foids could reach the end of their college years without having sex with a male at least once (even lesbian foids try dick once)… my answer is: 15% of Goymerican foids older than 21 are still virgins.
White foids and Asian foids have it the easiest when it comes to getting laid. Next are goblinas - they push themselves on males like leeches, that’s why they are called “slutinas”. Lastly are curry and niggress foids, they have the lowest Sexual Market Value, therefore, it is understandable that curry and niggress foids would have less casual sexy than foids of other races.

@AsakuraHao

From Reddit virgins

like 5% or less
It has to be between 5% and 15%, remember not all foids fuck like American white toilets.