Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What´s the reason behind your profile picture?

• Thread starter IncelCatechumen
  • Start date
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
Mine comes from Jean Vigo´s film "Zero for Conduct." Basically is a group of kids who rebel against their superiors and take over their school. An interesting anarchical view on childhood.

The bear is mentally destroyed by reality, like me.

I hate my life

I like the intimidation and pure projection of power the eagle represents, especially in an insignia as such in my avi; would edit it for I.N.C.E.L. if I had such image manipulation skills. :feelshaha:

It's a smug anime boy representing my disdain towards fellow users who don't consume as much media as i do. It was given to me by doing metorious service from my commander @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

How I feel about modern soyciety

Mine comes from Jean Vigo´s film "Zero for Conduct." Basically is a group of kids who rebel against their superiors and take over their school. An interesting anarchical view on childhood.
Mine comes from a film called 'Loser.'

Too much Joy Division

there is no reason it's just a drawing that I found on pixiv by the artist mika pikazo

He's a role model for muttcels to fight for an identity and for a cause, and as an image of strong masculinity.

It is from the Dragon Ball Super manga.

Bc it's over.

I used to be a good boy, then I became blackpilled. reminds me of a fallen angel.

Milton from Office Space is an exceedingly based character who exacts revenge for being treated like shit.

Linan tasa jedan paimon, that’s y, Chico

It captures lonelyness and walking a road of solitude and isolation… reclusive and faceless because I’ve gone unnoticed and mostly invisible by the general population

I had a TTGL AVI of yoko just going from right to left, but then a guy edited it and I liked it, so I started using it

It's from an old TV show called "dead like me"

I wanna do what my avi did in poland (in HOI4)

i am a nihilist determinist that hates vitamin D

Some things better left unknown

because i'm literally him

Mine comes simply from giving zero fucks to even bother anymore. Like with my life

Akemi Nakajima may be the first incel portrayed in Japanese Animation (he does ascend but with the power of demons)

I am inspired by the life of Cesare Lombroso

Quite simple: the 4-day battle for Mosul in 2014, beginning from the industrial area of the city, was one of the most epic strategic raids succesfully carried out by the former Islamic State (and most probably, by any other paramilitary organization in modern history).

Could you imagine most soldiers weren't even in their posts while the attack was carried out in the city? From 14,000 men garrison to a much lesser number.
I'm sure some Iraqi overweight officials were fired afterwards.

Because I like cute girls

I just want to fuck her tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back