Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What should @HeOweGoreWrath do about Zoe/Minmin?

Should he...

• Kidnap her and save her (sex slave) in GTA V

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Move to LA, start his own IP2 stream to impress her

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Keep simping, she’ll eventually fall in love

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Neutralize Zoe in GTA V, problem gone, problem solved

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KHS, there’s no returning from the levels of simping he has fallen to for this degenerate thing

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Go ER and neutralize Zoe and her boyfriends and then himself

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
After getting cucked by the 4th guy now, this begs the question: What should Sheogorath/Wizard32/HeOweGoreWrath do about his long unfulfilled obsession with Zoe/Minmin (aka the girl Komesarj ascended with)?

How one can still simp to such an extreme degree for someone who has mistreated them as much as Zoe has to Sheogorath is beyond me.

This is the full thread for reference about this topic:

After getting cucked by the 4th guy now, this begs the question: What should Sheogorath/Wizard32/HeOweGoreWrath do about his long unfulfilled obsession with Zoe/Minmin (aka the girl Komesarj ascended with)?

How one can still simp to such an extreme degree for someone who has mistreated them as much as Zoe has to Sheogorath is beyond me.

This is the full thread for reference about this topic:
Zoe actually messaged me about you as she was interested in you but said you refused her friend request after I gave her your contact info lmao. :feelsthink:

So while you can joke all you like about Sheo supposedly being a cuck you cucked yourself since one of “my discord kittens” wanted your rice noodle but you were too busy making cuck posts on dot is to add her. :feelskek:

Streaming himself would work if he got big enough to like IBL level, which isn't that hard.

But at best, he could maybe fuck her and then she'd treat him terribly still anyway.

Zoe actually messaged me about you as she was interested in you but said you refused her friend request after I gave her your contact info lmao. :feelsthink:

So while you can joke all you like about Sheo supposedly being a cuck you cucked yourself since one of “my discord kittens” wanted your rice noodle but you were too busy making cuck posts on dot is to add her. :feelskek:
You just fabricated 3 lies in 1 post, but disregarding that why would I want to talk to a methhead, herpes infected foid who does this?? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Streaming himself would work if he got big enough to like IBL level, which isn't that hard.

But at best, he could maybe fuck her and then she'd treat him terribly still anyway.
True, it seems as though she is using IBL and other male streamers just for clout.

I thought Zoe was going to fuck that actual pedophile SlightlyHomeless faggot?

Oh, well he'll be 5th then.

kidnap her and lock her in a room w/ him and FL

(she is one of FL's 'discord kittens' so he has the right to be there)

then film it

also start a timer to see how long she lasts in there