Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What should I do?

Cash

Cash

Captain
★★
My stupid mother and horrible grandmother are forcing me to go to school, I would rather commit suicide than to go to school I asked if I could not go tomorrow and she got mad and said no, I don’t know what to do.

Skip classes. Go sight seeing in school time, thats what I did and now I'm jobless broke loser.

It's not supposed to be fun, after you graduate do whatever. Without highschool you're done. unless you're really good at something

It's not supposed to be fun, after you graduate do whatever. Without highschool you're done. unless you're really good at something
But it’s way too boring for me, but ok I probably should just wait until I graduate.

cope as a richcel rather than a poorcel. Just go to school bro

When I was forced to go to school I would leave in the morning and go to the mall and watch movies at the movie theater, spend some time at the mall, go back home and act as if I was at school.

When I was forced to go to school I would leave in the morning and go to the mall and watch movies at the movie theater, spend some time at the mall, go back home and act as if I was at school.
Cool

I did endure the hell of high school mostly by using my off days ,and just enduring the bullying

My stupid mother and horrible grandmother are forcing me to go to school, I would rather commit suicide than to go to school I asked if I could not go tomorrow and she got mad and said no, I don’t know what to do.
Just graduate highschool dude

become an hERo

Where you live is there a test like the GED you can take? Then you can just skip highschool entirely
highschool fucking sucked. But sometimes the re can be a legit way to opt out and not fuck up the re st of your life

You never got bullied? I got bullied and ostracized non stop nigger

I know that feel bro, my bluepilled cucked parents force me to study in college, because "muh education, muh you need decent job in the future to contribute something to society that gives absolutely nothing in return and despises you, son!:soy::soy:"