Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what should the AOC actually be?

starrybuscuitt

starrybuscuitt

Greycel
In the US it's 18 but foids look so much older now, you can't even tell if a girl is 12 or 14 or 16. Why does it even matter anyways? Most foids have sex before they're 18.

JoinedNov 28, 2022Posts1

The AOC should be 40. If you're attracted to GIRLS under 40 you need help sweaty.

The AOC should be 40. If you're attracted to GIRLS under 40 you need help sweaty.
40 according to the length of a year on Pluto.

Anyone fucking below 21 as well as anyone fucking someone below that age deserves death penalty

It shouldn't exist (in video game)

In the US it's 18 but foids look so much older now, you can't even tell if a girl is 12 or 14 or 16. Why does it even matter anyways? Most foids have sex before they're 18
In the US it's 18 but foids look so much older now, you can't even tell if a girl is 12 or 14 or 16. Why does it even matter anyways? Most foids have sex before they're 18.
It's 16 in Kentucky and differs between states. Mentally it should be 25 but physically it could be argued otherwise.

Nice try FBI and IT lurker

16 cause thats what it is in my home state, also go back to IT fag

Nice try

Around 13

Relationships before that should only be allowed if they're non-sexual.

I believe 13 year old girls should be allowed to marry as well (even if their husbands are like 20 or older)
based

everyone on this forum is paranoid af

They should make a law where women are not allowed to have sex with anyone more than +-3 years from their own age. That way women couldn't whore around as much and women would learn responsibility

Ok GrAYfed

There shouldn't be AOC, it serves no purpose, sexhavers fuck each other regardless of laws and no one cares.

This thread is a classic.
We had it all the time back in the day.
Excuse me though, but I'd better test the waters a bit before commenting though.
Lots of time passed since I left in February after all.
Various new mods and rules around.
Excellent thread though, see ya.