Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What tattoos to get?

Amir

Amir

KHHV
-
I wanted to get some tattoos to raise my SMV, does anyone have any ideas? I don't want to get any cringe video game ones, I was considering some Hindu symbols so I can seem deep (and possibly religious to curry foids?). I'm curry so I think people will be more accepting of them.

Put ”incelius savage” over your chest

Get a tattoo of a Blackpill and/or a rope

GANGSTA on a neck

A cow on your chest to honor India's supreme animal deity.
Or a lion prison style
Or some hindu Indian 4 handed deity

Last edited:
Incel.is logo

I wanted to get some tattoos to raise my SMV, does anyone have any ideas? I don't want to get any cringe video game ones, I was considering some Hindu symbols so I can seem deep (and possibly religious to curry foids?). I'm curry so I think people will be more accepting of them.
Cope or rope tattoo

I have a curry symbol as a rice mang, among others, Chico :smonk: