Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What tf happened to St. Hamudi?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Did he rope? The last video he posted was in 2020....

Nobody knows for sure. Some say he managed to ascend, others say he roped. I think he's alive and married. Can't be sure about it, but I feel he did manage to ascend after all. And he was from the Middle East I guess? Probably returned to his country after getting humiliated by Tall Chads in Germany.

Nobody knows for sure. Some say he managed to ascend, others say he roped. I think he's alive and married. Can't be sure about it, but I feel he did manage to ascend after all. And he was from the Middle East I guess? Probably returned to his country after getting humiliated by Tall Chads in Germany.
Married? Are you kidding me? No way he got married...why tf you think he got married? Hes a turk born in germany, i think. He said hes a refugee from Syria but that was a larp.

gtfoh greycel

Married? Are you kidding me? No way he got married...why tf you think he got married?
Chill out, man. I have no way of knowing that; it's just a hypothesis. Saint Hamudi was tall and normie-looking. He just needed to lose some weight and move back to his country in order to ascend.

Hes a turk born in germany, i think. He said hes a refugee from Syria but that was a larp.
He was definitely not from Germany, though.

He probably got caught by the german glow niggers after he started talking about covid shit on his german speaking videos.

Saint Hamudi was tall and normie-looking
what lol? he wasnt tall and normie looking at all. What tf are you talking about? Hes a fat ethnic with a diabetic belly

He made decent blackpilled content, but normie media is pretty hostile to blackpill related stuff youtube being one example of normie media

He made decent blackpilled content, but normie media is pretty hostile to blackpill related stuff youtube being one example of normie media
he is my favorite blackpiller. Sad hes gone

I'm just baiting you because it's amusing. Your impulsive personality is easily triggered by my comments. I find that funny so I decided to mess with you a little. You dig?

Last edited:
he is my favorite blackpiller. Sad hes gone
I thought he sounded silly at first but watching his videos, he actually said some very relatable and blackpilled things. Being in Germany as a 5'6 sandcel must feel pretty hopeless I can imagine

I'm just baiting you because it's assuming. Your impulsive personality is easily triggered by my comments. I find that funny so I decided to mess with you a little. You dig?
fuck your retarded comments, dude.

fuck your retarded comments, dude.
Images