Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the fuck is this incel models?

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
Was checking some clothes just for fun and saw this dudes as the models, for real look at this guys, you think they are attractive? I would say they are 5/10 at best, how the fuck is those guys models?? I literelly saw incels that are more attractive than this cunts

lifefuel, i can be a model now

These kinds of models need to be tall and lean to be harassed by homosexuals for pennies.

chad couldn't model that day as he was having orgies with his stacy harem. so they just pulled some randos off the street to do it

Based af, incels taking Chad jobs

subX theory had an integer overflow. First it was sub5, then sub8, then sub10. Now it's sub0.

The first 2 maybe. The curly haired blonde looks unconventional, but the gay Alien look can go far in the modeling industry. The last 2 no way. And they all look like they're tall.

Now that's what I call diversity

The Asian guy mogs all of them, that’s how you know it’s over

The first 2 maybe. The curly haired blonde looks unconventional, but the gay Alien look can go far in the modeling industry. The last 2 no way. And they all look like they're tall.
Last two only have their 8/10 jaw going for them, jawpill is the most important one when talking about face by far, everything else on them is average to below average but because they have a good jaw they can be considered good looking

First two are not but the other 2 are chadlites.