Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What the FUCK should i do with my bluepilled truecel friend?!?!

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
I have a truecel friend who is a skinny turbomanlet. He legit looks EVEN UGLIER but somewgat like this random inkwell:

20 36 01 764 file

But he's bluepilled as fuck. Im always like: "dude, stop waiting for the dream girl, they dont exist, they are all the same, you wont have a special girl to have kids and a special life with"

But hes like " nahhh bruh :soy::bluepill: i wil find sum1 eevantualy! a speciol gurl dat leiks me!"

Meanwhile all girls in college treat him different (inferior) than other guys even tho he behaves the same. I wonder why???

you should slap some sense into him

Stop being friends with him

If he really is a truecel then the blackpill is a cruel fate. I don't mind bluepilledcels as long as they aren't cucks.

Dont know but mogs me because has friend in college

Nothing, if you try to blackpill him he will just cut you off. The bluepill delusion really is that strong.

If he really is a truecel then the blackpill is a cruel fate. I don't mind bluepilledcels as long as they aren't cucks.
This friend of mine is a cuck sometimes despite being rejected 24/7
Nothing, if you try to blackpill him he will just cut you off. The bluepill delusion really is that strong.
I try to talk to him he just wont fucking accept the reality :feelskek:

Don't bother yourself with him you shouldn't waste time. Instead focus on yourself.

Show him blackpilled content to open his eyes

You don't need to do anything . Bluepilled simps are retarded, someday he'll meet his inevitable fate when the foid he haa a crush on rejects him from another Chad or he marries a golddigger wife who cucks him and makes him watch herself getting gangbanged by Chads. Then he'll understand that he was wrong all along and you were correct.

You can't be bluepilled and not a cuck. You'll easily be taken advantage of by rosties.